Top 10 Recently Liked Posts


Click Title to View Topic


This Post is Liked 20 Times

2007 G AAA 2018-19 Season

by Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:31 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:NM #1 recruiter

Sounds like an even trade to me.


One kid has won championships.
One kid is big, strong, and competes.
One kid comes with $.
One kid earned his ice last season.
One kid recognized a gong show Monday and left to an offer made weeks ago, one was unceremoniously cut Monday after a failed attempt by his dad to make demands and manipulate a coach, then desperately went to a joke of a team to a guy this dad publicly and continuously rips non-stop, that still had spots (multiple) open at tryouts (because he is such a great ‘recruiter’), to be reunited with the only other non-returning player who this same dad actually cut and didn’t think was good enough to play AAA, (which he mentioned to many people), to play with two kids he couldn’t recruit to his former team because those dads understood the issues (can you say awkward...?).
One team delighted with their new acquisition and at improving their roster, one team’s parents desperately calling around pissed looking for answers knowing the circus just moved into town, wanting to know just how bad it’s actually going to be.

If by earned his ice you mean mommy paid for his two shifts a period?


Nope, didn’t mean that at all. Meant that he was a top 6 forward on a top team, and next to 85, 44, 18
got played the most.

Also meant that his dad wasn’t sending him out to kill penalties, leaving him out for extra long shifts, giving him 1st PP, Ozone starts, minutes when the games were close. That’s what I meant. I meant he earned his ice and wasn’t awarded anything based on $ or anything else. Thanks for clarifying though.

This Post is Liked 13 Times

2007 G AAA 2018-19 Season

by Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:54 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:NM #1 recruiter


Sounds like an even trade to me.


One kid has won championships.
One kid is big, strong, and competes.
One kid comes with $.
One kid earned his ice last season.
One kid recognized a gong show Monday and left to an offer made weeks ago, one was unceremoniously cut Monday after a failed attempt by his dad to make demands and manipulate a coach, then desperately went to a joke of a team to a guy this dad publicly and continuously rips non-stop, that still had spots (multiple) open at tryouts (because he is such a great ‘recruiter’), to be reunited with the only other non-returning player who this same dad actually cut and didn’t think was good enough to play AAA, (which he mentioned to many people), to play with two kids he couldn’t recruit to his former team because those dads understood the issues (can you say awkward...?).
One team delighted with their new acquisition and at improving their roster, one team’s parents desperately calling around pissed looking for answers knowing the circus just moved into town, wanting to know just how bad it’s actually going to be.

Sounds like an even trade to me too.

This Post is Liked 11 Times

2009 AAA GTHL

by Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:18 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Is Lj still coach of TM, heard his son didnt sign?


Ask him


I did but he told me he would call me back, i'm still waiting

This Post is Liked 9 Times

2007 G AAA 2018-19 Season

by Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:39 am

One kid has won championships
One kid recognized a gong show Monday and left to an offer made weeks ago, one was unceremoniously cut Monday after a failed attempt by his dad to make demands and manipulate a coach, then desperately went to a joke of a team to a guy this dad publicly and continuously rips non-stop, that still had spots (multiple) open at tryouts (because he is such a great ‘recruiter’), to be reunited with the only other non-returning player who this same dad actually cut and didn’t think was good enough to play AAA, (which he mentioned to many people), to play with two kids he couldn’t recruit to his former team because those dads understood the issues (can you say awkward...?).
One team delighted with their new acquisition and at improving their roster, one team’s parents desperately calling around pissed looking for answers knowing the circus just moved into town, wanting to know just how bad it’s actually going to be.

Sounds like an even trade to me too.[/quote]

Can someone explain this straight? Too much nonsense to make any sense of it...[/quote]

jrc kid decommitted to nyr. Nyr scrambling to fill spots[/quote]

where did he sign?[/quote]

Tm.
So tm made 2 changes.
They took a kid who quit his team during the season and another family that quit a team yesterday.
What's happening to the Marlies?
They used to be a respectable organization.[/quote]

Oh the irony. TM Actually offered spots to both Goalies screwed by FI’s last minute misinformed hasty based on bad info decommitment. Classy TM took them both goalies effected and both are still on a good team. Nice move TM.

As per the other kid, how can you quit a team you have never played for? Decommit, yes, but also parents were smart enough to recognize what they committed to wasn’t actually what was there. Good for them. Two other NYR wishing they had done the same now and are looking for their release already. It’s with the GTHL now and expect they will be released. What a mess.

This Post is Liked 9 Times

2007 G AAA 2018-19 Season

by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:44 pm

Guest wrote:tryouts finish tonight. Best of the worst will land a spot nyr and mm on Saturday.
:lol: :lol:

You sir are a tier1 d-bag. Care to disclose your ankle burner ? Better yet, care to disclose your sponsorship fee to keep your snowflake in AAA?

This Post is Liked 9 Times

2007 G AAA 2018-19 Season

by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:22 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:At one point the grapevine said NYR goalie was going back to OMHA


This goalie pairing is doomed. Both want to be top dog with 60/40 split. Incoming hasn’t faced enough shots with previous team to prove it. OMHA goalie has had the luxury of blaming his team

....train wreck

The goalie pairing is in disarRAY


One of the dumbest posts I have ever read.
According to you every teams goalie tandem must be in turmoil
What goalie doesn't want 60%
What goalie doesn't want to be top dog.
If your goal is to be a back up, maybe AAA isn't for your son.

This Post is Liked 8 Times

Burlington Eagles 2008 AAA/AA

by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:30 am

Considering that there are many other birth years all doing tryouts this week without whining, complaining or taking shots at cougars parents or eagles parents on this forum only proves one thing- that the 08 parents need to chill out and grow up!

This Post is Liked 8 Times

2010 GTHL AAA

by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:34 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:VK, happened to see their tryout as my son on VK was trying out after.
Have great hockey players and coach.
Kept the named top players from VB and I added some other key pieces to make A TEAM.
The loop will find out quickly how good this team can be.
Will be closed between JRC and TM - VK will be right in there as well.


That cancerous parent group will eat themselves from the inside out by November.


Someone sounds bitter. Parent group is fine, relaxed.


If they are counting on the VB kids, it’s gonna be a tough season.
A real tuff season.

This Post is Liked 8 Times

2007 G AAA 2018-19 Season

by Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:31 am

Were any tm families able to find other teams yet? Won't be easy to do this late.[/quote]

BB already on the phone. 3 kids he is ready to decommit to just for this occasion. Slimy but expected[/quote]
BB and nm put the my in slime[/quote]

Fake News

There are no decommitments at NYR.
Besides, who would NYR decommit to anyway. They have a very strong team.
NYR did have one spot available a week ago. Not sure if they filled it yet or not.[/quote]

NM has never decommitted on a kid.
Even if NYR wasn't strong, it still wouldn't matter.[/quote]
Be wary of Judas. If you haven’t noticed, backstabbing in AAA is at its finest based on all the dirty laundry of various team being posted on this site. If I were the existing NYR kids that had a commitment, I would looking for a plan “B”. Those are the three that would be the most vulnerable. In addition, Judas is working on RR & WJ for the “one” vacant spot. If Judas can create a miracle and land both, the team will run with 9F and they will have no issue upgrading due to the recent availability of the TM9. Remember, this is the same team that had significant “sponsorship” which was used to successfully and unsuccessfully build this team. The facts are, it’s all about one person and one player at the end of the day. Why go through such extremes for peewee hockey.[/quote]

Don't say you weren't warned!!!

This Post is Liked 7 Times

Hockey Canada

by Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:11 am

You do understand that just because it’s a free country, doesn’t mean there are no rules.