Can You Name The 3 Top Minor Hockey Centres?

Re: Can You Name The 3 Top Minor Hockey Centres?

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:51 pm

Marlies
Marlies
And Marlies
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:20 pm

Guest wrote:Marlies
Marlies
And Marlies

JRC, London, Whitby
1 x

guest67

Postby guest67 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:42 pm

Guest wrote:Marlies
Marlies
And Marlies

LOL

Depends on how you define the ‘top’. If the criteria is the country that produces the most NHL players (PER-CAPITA) then I’d say almost any association in Finland or Sweden is your daddy.
But if that’s too far for the OPs ‘friend’ then ok....we’ll all play along and go with the marlies:)
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:35 pm

BURLINGTON!!!
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:43 pm

Guest wrote:A friend wants to know. Thanks

JRC
Marlies
London
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:37 pm

Guest wrote:BURLINGTON!!!

Don’t tell me

Eagles
Cougars
Bulldogs
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:54 pm

Let's look at the top Minor Hockey Organization in each of G, Alliance and OMHA to make a top 3.
G- For overall MA to MM success and lack of slamming on this site, I'd have to say Marlies.
Alliance- MA to MM success and OHL player production have to with LJK.
OMHA- Constant strong teams MA to MM and player production, it's tough but I'm going with YSE.

Honorable mention- JRC, Waterloo, Whitby.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:40 pm

Someone needs to give credit to the orgs that to more with less... I.e. less population and/or less socioeconomically. They may not win but in most age groups they punch above their weight.

QRD- ETA
NN- SCTA
EMC- Alliance.
2 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:17 pm

I'd agree with that
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:41 am

Here are the AAA rankings for each GTHL team from Minor Atom to Midget based on MyHockeyRankings. The Rating is based on the average within an organization for all age groups.

1. Toronto Jr. Canadiens - 96.40
2. Toronto Marlies - 96.38
3. Vaughan Kings - 95.02
4. Mississauga Senators - 94.98
5. Don Mills Flyers - 94.42
6. Mississauga Rebels - 94.10
7. Toronto Titans - 94.02
8. Mississauga Reps - 93.98
9. Toronto Nationals - 93.81
10. Toronto Red Wings - 93.67
11. Markham Majors - 92.95
12. North York Rangers - 92.61

Don't shoot the messenger! I'm just providing you the average ratings based on MHR for each GTHL AAA organization. You can debate whether or not MHR is a legitimate ranking system, but you can start your own thread about that.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:47 am

Guest wrote:Here are the AAA rankings for each GTHL team from Minor Atom to Midget based on MyHockeyRankings. The Rating is based on the average within an organization for all age groups.

3. Vaughan Kings - 95.02

Don't shoot the messenger! I'm just providing you the average ratings based on MHR for each GTHL AAA organization. You can debate whether or not MHR is a legitimate ranking system, but you can start your own thread about that.

I should have mentioned this is based on the 2017/18 season.
0 x

Google

This Can You Name The 3 Top Minor Hockey Centres? Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:47 am

0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Here are the AAA rankings for each GTHL team from Minor Atom to Midget based on MyHockeyRankings. The Rating is based on the average within an organization for all age groups.

3. Vaughan Kings - 95.02

I like how you only mentioned teams from the G. Considering an Alliance team won the OMHA’s last year. Oh yeah. Very short sighted.
1 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

3. Vaughan Kings - 95.02

I like how you only mentioned teams from the G. Considering an Alliance team won the OMHA’s last year. Oh yeah. Very short sighted.

Get off your lazy ass and you do the teams from outside the GTHL! This person went through the time and effort probably because he/she is more familiar with that league.
2 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

3. Vaughan Kings - 95.02

Get off your lazy ass and you do the teams from outside the GTHL! This person went through the time and effort probably because he/she is more familiar with that league.

No, it's because people from Toronto are so short sighted they dont realize there's 2 other AAA orgs out there. And count down until someone posts "Theres only one AAA league that matters, the other 2 are AA at best"...heard it 100x on this site before.
1 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:13 pm

I'm the one who posted the AAA GTHL ratings for each team and I don't live in Toronto, but my son plays in the G. I'm more familiar with the G and that's why I posted that. I will be honest I don't know much about the teams outside the G except for when we play them in tournaments. Are you going to complain now that I didn't do a list for AA or A?

I agree with the other poster.....if you have a son or daughter that plays outside the G then stop complaining and get off from your arse and do a list similar to the one I did. It took me 15 minutes in Excel to do that!
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:49 pm

Guest wrote:I'm the one who posted the AAA GTHL ratings for each team and I don't live in Toronto, but my son plays in the G. I'm more familiar with the G and that's why I posted that. I will be honest I don't know much about the teams outside the G except for when we play them in tournaments. Are you going to complain now that I didn't do a list for AA or A?

I agree with the other poster.....if you have a son or daughter that plays outside the G then stop complaining and get off from your arse and do a list similar to the one I did. It took me 15 minutes in Excel to do that!

That’s hilarious considering myhockeyrankings has an OMHA ranking system including ALL 2005 triple A teams. Wow you GTHL parents are super sensitive. Lazy ass. Lol
1 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:59 pm

Kingston Jr Frontenacs #1
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:16 pm

Guest wrote:Let's look at the top Minor Hockey Organization in each of G, Alliance and OMHA to make a top 3.
G- For overall MA to MM success and lack of slamming on this site, I'd have to say Marlies.
Alliance- MA to MM success and OHL player production have to with LJK.
OMHA- Constant strong teams MA to MM and player production, it's tough but I'm going with YSE.

Honorable mention- JRC, Waterloo, Whitby.

Waterloo's Org sucks, EMC is by is the only centre to complete with London for player production
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

3. Vaughan Kings - 95.02

An Alliance team did not win the OMHA's, they won the OHF's get it right if you are gonna chirp...
0 x