Is a spot in G better than O


Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:15 pm

Everybody asks for friends on here.

Answer is depends on the team. The coach. The opportunity your kid has on the team etc.

Not cut and dry.
1 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:46 pm

For the most part, O is a AA loop. Some great player and the odd great team, but competition stronger in G
0 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:18 pm

Guest wrote:Asking for a friend. I heard g spot may be better


The g spot is where you want to be.
1 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:35 pm

Guest wrote:For the most part, O is a AA loop. Some great player and the odd great team, but competition stronger in G


Just to clarify; only competition in the G is the top 3 teams where recruitment is all it's about. The other 9 teams are there only to support those top three teams and offer up some different game action.

Other than that, most other leagues have getter competition and overall better players.
1 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:49 pm

Just archive this FFS. It’s discussed every friggin year by some uninformed parent.
0 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:13 pm

OP here. I can’t believe some people responded. I was looking for the G spot
2 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:43 pm

Guest wrote:OP here. I can’t believe some people responded. I was looking for the G spot


Most guy don’t know where it is. I knew it and responded accordingly.
1 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:36 am

The g spot is definitely something you want to work on. keep at it, and it will get you to the O
2 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:33 am

Guest wrote:OP here. I can’t believe some people responded. I was looking for the G spot


If you're looking for the G spot on here you better get a life!
1 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:05 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:For the most part, O is a AA loop. Some great player and the odd great team, but competition stronger in G


Just to clarify; only competition in the G is the top 3 teams where recruitment is all it's about. The other 9 teams are there only to support those top three teams and offer up some different game action.

Other than that, most other leagues have getter competition and overall better players.

As the boys get older more teams in the G get more competitive. In my son's age group I'd say that the top 8 or 9 G teams are better than any of the teams in the ETA. the MHR rankings certainly support that, so do tournament results from last year.
0 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:15 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:OP here. I can’t believe some people responded. I was looking for the G spot


If you're looking for the G spot on here you better get a life!

Says the guy responding on this troll thread
1 x

Google

This Is a spot in G better than O Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:15 am

1 x
Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Looking for the G spot. That's a good one!
0 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:45 pm

Guest wrote:The g spot is definitely something you want to work on. keep at it, and it will get you to the O


Once you've reached the O, you can start trying for the A...much more difficult to get in there though
1 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The g spot is definitely something you want to work on. keep at it, and it will get you to the O


Once you've reached the O, you can start trying for the A...much more difficult to get in there though


To recap, start with the G and shoot for the O. Once you reach the O, it's not a huge step to the A. I've found that if you play your hand right, you can be in the O and A at the same time. :lol:
1 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:27 pm

The O offers a very structured and disciplined plan much like that in the OHL. It is the best prep league for the OHL.

The G on the other hand does teach a lot of life long lessons; corruption, lies, deception, double crossing, bribes and much more.
It is definitely the best prep league for a career in politics with a graduate lean toward Municipal Politics.
0 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The g spot is definitely something you want to work on. keep at it, and it will get you to the O


Once you've reached the O, you can start trying for the A...much more difficult to get in there though


To recap, start with the G and shoot for the O. Once you reach the O, it's not a huge step to the A. I've found that if you play your hand right, you can be in the O and A at the same time. :lol:

Shocking.
0 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The g spot is definitely something you want to work on. keep at it, and it will get you to the O


Once you've reached the O, you can start trying for the A...much more difficult to get in there though


To recap, start with the G and shoot for the O. Once you reach the O, it's not a huge step to the A. I've found that if you play your hand right, you can be in the O and A at the same time. :lol:

Shocking.



Could you not try all three and the same time and go for an air-tight solution?
1 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:38 pm

This may be the best thread ever
0 x

Guest

Re: Is a spot in G better than O

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:38 pm

Guest wrote:Asking for a friend. I heard g spot may be better


No. If the kid is on a decent team and getting ice, stay in the O. Cheaper, less BS.
0 x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2004 and Older”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], widesol and 23 guests