Getting released

Getting released

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 3:34 pm

Seems to be an intentionally confusing and vague process. Tons of hear say and rumors.

I am trying to get my kid out of alliance to gthl. Is it possible?
0 x

Re: Getting released

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Too late, any decent team is full
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 4:52 pm

For argument sake lets assume i dont care. I am asking for examples of how its done or can be done. Not looking for comments on teams. Looking for info so i understand it.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 5:40 pm

Guest wrote:Seems to be an intentionally confusing and vague process. Tons of hear say and rumors.

I am trying to get my kid out of alliance to gthl. Is it possible?

Is that for this year or next?

You can move to G territory.

You could just opt out and play down a level?
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 6:24 pm

There are many ways around the rule. If you are well off send him to The Hill and have him “say he’s boarding at the school”. This is how we got my son in for his bantam year. File a separation agreement and you or your significant other rent an apartment in the GTA. Just know that the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. If your son was one of the chosen ones you’d already know the ways around the rules. Many many parent sacrifice to get their kid there and he ends up being buried in the lineup and your money goes to support the two or three top players that are getting a free ride.
3 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 6:34 pm

Guest wrote:Seems to be an intentionally confusing and vague process. Tons of hear say and rumors.

What’s so confusing about “we went with someone who’ll be a better fit for this team?”
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 7:30 pm

If he's playing AAA and if he hasn't signed a card with an Alliance team it is easy this time of year if you can find a team who wants him.

Just have to get X number of releases which shouldn't be a problem this time of year.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 8:36 am

Very helpful thank you. I am not sure why there always has to be insinuations made about talent level or getting cut lol but still there is some good information.

Dont have big$$ which limits my options a bit.

Again, thank you
2 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 10:48 am

Guest wrote:Very helpful thank you. I am not sure why there always has to be insinuations made about talent level or getting cut lol but still there is some good information.

Dont have big$$ which limits my options a bit.

Again, thank you

Lots of guys make those statements out of bitter positions - jealousy or ........

Truth of the matter - you can move all you want, it still makes no difference because the largest determining factor in your son's progression to the next level is your son. If teams are not helping you move, then your move to the G is a pointless one.
2 x

Return to “2004 and Older”