Ajax AGM predictions

Guest

Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 10:28 am



lets get this thread started on peoples predictions on the Ajax AGM and changes coming for upcoming season.
I see alot of positive stuff happening and excited about next seasion already. It was great to see the board figure our the midget issues and work to a positive solution for our members and the kids in their final season. How about the younger years, i think we look strong.

Whats your thorughts
1 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 10:51 am

agreed this tryout season was the smoothest ever if you remove the one issue, other than than alot of positive buzz around. Thanks to the exec for all the hard work and time you spend.
1 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 12:47 pm

Guest wrote:lets get this thread started on peoples predictions on the Ajax AGM and changes coming for upcoming season.
I see alot of positive stuff happening and excited about next seasion already. It was great to see the board figure our the midget issues and work to a positive solution for our members and the kids in their final season. How about the younger years, i think we look strong.

Whats your thorughts

Well the board didn't fix anything at Midget. If they fixed it, they wouldn't have had top talent go to Pickering AA, they would have put RH at AA, and return the original A coach (WHO THEY PICKED). There will be a few changes to the board. One being the President, and the second major one will be the coaching Director.
2 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 12:49 pm

Guest wrote:agreed this tryout season was the smoothest ever if you remove the one issue, other than than alot of positive buzz around. Thanks to the exec for all the hard work and time you spend.

Execs caused the "one issue" by trying to have 2 AA teams. OHF rules state players can CHOOSE which level they wish to start at from Minor Bantam and up. Maybe they need more people on the board who know the rules.
2 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 6:09 pm

If the president and OMHA director get voted out then the board will start to move in a more positive direction and finally be about the kids.
2 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 7:23 pm

Guest wrote:If the president and OMHA director get voted out then the board will start to move in a more positive direction and finally be about the kids.

cant vote the OMHA dic-tator out. Next year though
2 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 8:46 pm

No one will even show up to the agm. If they do and cause a scene be careful what you wish for. Execs will just leave their keys on the table and walk out. Are you prepared to step up if the do?

Did not think so. The cry babies in the midget group don't care cause it's there last year. Everything else is going great
1 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 9:37 pm

Guest wrote:No one will even show up to the agm. If they do and cause a scene be careful what you wish for. Execs will just leave their keys on the table and walk out. Are you prepared to step up if the do?

Did not think so. The cry babies in the midget group don't care cause it's there last year. Everything else is going great

It isn't the Midget age group you need to worry about. It is the Minor Midget and Bantam parents that will step up. There are already 2 people i know who will be stepping up, and believe me, they are in it for the kids. Your statement is the EXACT reason why people are fed up with this org. It is time to turn things around and get more kids back to playing hockey. All those who have left said they will not come back unless something changes. And there will be change.
2 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 9:44 pm

People only do what's best for them and don't give a rat's behind about anyone else. Your wrong. It's takes special person to volunteer and until you have done so, go sit in the corner until your asked to speak.
1 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 8:26 am

Guest wrote:People only do what's best for them and don't give a rat's behind about anyone else. Your wrong. It's takes special person to volunteer and until you have done so, go sit in the corner until your asked to speak.

You mean on June 7th when my name gets called for President? I have been coaching in Ajax for a long time and no ALL about the cr@p the exec has done. There is 1 guy who is suited to be on the board, the rest are in it for the wrong reasons. It is time for younger minds to step in now
3 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 8:32 am

Guest wrote:People only do what's best for them and don't give a rat's behind about anyone else. Your wrong. It's takes special person to volunteer and until you have done so, go sit in the corner until your asked to speak.

This is the mentality that needs to get removed from the board. There should be 0 agenda from the board other than getting more kids to stay playing the game and having new players come to the organization. Too many execs that have the power to expand and make Ajax better do absolutely nothing. Everything is always the parents fault. Well take a look in the mirror and ask "how did it get to that". This isn't just about Midget, but all age groups.
3 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 2:40 pm

this is about midget, there zero problems anywhere elese. Sure step up, odds are no one will even show up to the AGM.
If parents stayed home there would be no problems. its about going to the bar and bashing everyone over beer during practices. I have seen you all there and overheard everything.
1 x

Google

This Ajax AGM predictions Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Wed May 16, 2018 2:40 pm

1 x
Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 3:01 pm

Guest wrote:this is about midget, there zero problems anywhere elese. Sure step up, odds are no one will even show up to the AGM.
If parents stayed home there would be no problems. its about going to the bar and bashing everyone over beer during practices. I have seen you all there and overheard everything.

Oh there will be more people there than you think. A lot of us AE parents are not happy with some of the coaching selections. They chose a lot of the wrong players. Mark this post when we have more AE teams winning OMHA this year than any other team.
2 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 3:50 pm

your not the coach, and its your opinion they picked the wrong players. post your eval sheets from tryouts on here so we can all see them. Who are you to even say that. Parents dont pick teams coaches do.
1 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 4:12 pm

the reason why they do it in June is because the know that no one will show up. they keep pushing out the dates.
1 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Guest wrote:your not the coach, and its your opinion they picked the wrong players. post your eval sheets from tryouts on here so we can all see them. Who are you to even say that. Parents dont pick teams coaches do.

tell that to the Midget age group. Seems like that thread thinks the team was already picked before tryouts. Sound familiar minor midget A parents?
2 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Guest wrote:No one will even show up to the agm. If they do and cause a scene be careful what you wish for. Execs will just leave their keys on the table and walk out. Are you prepared to step up if the do?

Did not think so. The cry babies in the midget group don't care cause it's there last year. Everything else is going great


If it means getting a better exec group that cares about the kids and not themselves. I may just step up if its required. We already are helping by volunteering in other aspects so whats the difference. As long as the OMHA director keeps his mouth shut and stay away the season should be good.
2 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Guest wrote:your not the coach, and its your opinion they picked the wrong players. post your eval sheets from tryouts on here so we can all see them. Who are you to even say that. Parents dont pick teams coaches do.

The unfortunate thing is some of the coaches are in it to stop other parents from coaching and have no clue how to pick a team. Coaches should not be allowed to select the teams there ahould be a non -parent non-coach commitee that gonaround and watch random games throughtout the season and the participate in tryouts and make their selections based on whats best for the team. Give the kids that really deserve the opportunity to play at all levels a shot rather than the friends and family reams or the coach political selections only. A lot of kids get hurt by coach selections for the wrong reason. Ive coached in varuous sports for over 20 years and I would gladly welcome a selection sub commitee.
1 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 7:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:your not the coach, and its your opinion they picked the wrong players. post your eval sheets from tryouts on here so we can all see them. Who are you to even say that. Parents dont pick teams coaches do.

tell that to the Midget age group. Seems like that thread thinks the team was already picked before tryouts. Sound familiar minor midget A parents?

Minor Midget A is probably the best team picked to date for 03 age. It will finally be a competitve team. Hard to lose a couple great kids but in the end the ones selected over the cuts make the team a lot more stronger and complete in all positions. The season will tell thats for sure.
1 x

Guest

Re: Ajax AGM predictions

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 9:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:No one will even show up to the agm. If they do and cause a scene be careful what you wish for. Execs will just leave their keys on the table and walk out. Are you prepared to step up if the do?

Did not think so. The cry babies in the midget group don't care cause it's there last year. Everything else is going great


If it means getting a better exec group that cares about the kids and not themselves. I may just step up if its required. We already are helping by volunteering in other aspects so whats the difference. As long as the OMHA director keeps his mouth shut and stay away the season should be good.

ha you know that won't happen. He will try some greasy stuff to try and ove the A team to AA. He has been on that since the end of tryouts. Do not think it is over...believe me. I have seen this guy do scummy things over the last couple years and this wont sit well with him. If he tries anything, file a grievance with the OMHA
2 x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Hockey Talk”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests