2009 - GTHL TRIPLE A WHO WILL BE TOP 5

Re: 2009 - GTHL TRIPLE A WHO WILL BE TOP 5

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 12:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hisey Hockey (Nats) undefeated this far in the Bauer.

And went undefeated....they looked real good.....

They should try the elite category next time

No they shouldnt club teams play aaa. Mixed teams play elite. Congrats to Hisey but I think the tournament the week before had stronger teams in the aaa division

Someone said the pro hockey team is the Vaughan Kings club team and not mixed? Is this true? My son plays AA in the O so I dont know the names but if this is a club team as opposed to a "super team" like some of the American teams then they will go undefeated in the winter for sure. I watched their last 2 games on Sunday and I thought for sure they made up the team from the best players in ontario in the age group. Lots of back pressure and great forecheck. Passing and speed was pretty good too. I watched some of the other club teams and they didn't do this stuff. Apples and oranges. Couldn't be a club team.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 12:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No they shouldnt club teams play aaa. Mixed teams play elite. Congrats to Hisey but I think the tournament the week before had stronger teams in the aaa division

Someone said the pro hockey team is the Vaughan Kings club team and not mixed? Is this true? My son plays AA in the O so I dont know the names but if this is a club team as opposed to a "super team" like some of the American teams then they will go undefeated in the winter for sure. I watched their last 2 games on Sunday and I thought for sure they made up the team from the best players in ontario in the age group. Lots of back pressure and great forecheck. Passing and speed was pretty good too. I watched some of the other club teams and they didn't do this stuff. Apples and oranges. Couldn't be a club team.

Lol this is comical. Thanks prohoc dad!
4 x

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not a club team has players from Whitby, Barrie and MARLIES for next season
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 7:18 am

Someone said the pro hockey team is the Vaughan Kings club team and not mixed? Is this true? My son plays AA in the O so I dont know the names but if this is a club team as opposed to a "super team" like some of the American teams then they will go undefeated in the winter for sure. I watched their last 2 games on Sunday and I thought for sure they made up the team from the best players in ontario in the age group. Lots of back pressure and great forecheck. Passing and speed was pretty good too. I watched some of the other club teams and they didn't do this stuff. Apples and oranges. Couldn't be a club team.[/quote]
Not a club team has players from Whitby, Barrie and MARLIES for next season[/quote]

1 kid from Barrie, 1 going to the Marlies and 2 from whitby but the vast majority from VK. I'd consider that a club team with 4 fillers.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 8:42 am

Guest wrote:Someone said the pro hockey team is the Vaughan Kings club team and not mixed? Is this true? My son plays AA in the O so I dont know the names but if this is a club team as opposed to a "super team" like some of the American teams then they will go undefeated in the winter for sure. I watched their last 2 games on Sunday and I thought for sure they made up the team from the best players in ontario in the age group. Lots of back pressure and great forecheck. Passing and speed was pretty good too. I watched some of the other club teams and they didn't do this stuff. Apples and oranges. Couldn't be a club team.

Not a club team has players from Whitby, Barrie and MARLIES for next season[/quote]

1 kid from Barrie, 1 going to the Marlies and 2 from whitby but the vast majority from VK. I'd consider that a club team with 4 fillers.[/quote]

Plus a kid from RHC. 16 skaters, 5 not with VK and 4 from OMHA, and the 2 kids that are getting (or trying to get) out of RH and MW. The 5 kids definitely weren't "fillers.". Don't really care about this club vs mixed vs elite stuff. It was a good team, good hockey, VK will be good next yr, PH will be good this Spring. Congrats. Enjoy. They're 9. Take some pictures to capture the great memories. And try to be good sports.
4 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Emotional emotional emotional

LMAO

BULLDOGS GOT SMOOOOOOOOOOKED!!!!!!

Do you parents need babe wipes
3 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 8:50 pm

Guest wrote:Emotional emotional emotional

LMAO

Just relax bud, the Bulldogs are a very talented group of individuals who for whatever reason just can’t come together as a TEAM. They’ll figure it out in time for Edmonton 2019.
3 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Guest wrote:

LMAO

Just relax bud, the Bulldogs are a very talented group of individuals who for whatever reason just can’t come together as a TEAM. They’ll figure it out in time for Edmonton 2019.

3 D and 2 F wont make it to Edmonton 2019.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 2:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LMAO

Not what I was told. I was told most recent adds have no chance 4 d 3 f will be changed
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 2:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LMAO

Not what I was told. I was told most recent adds have no chance 4 d 3 f will be changed

pure bs
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 2:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LMAO

pure bs

Keep telling yourself that but time will tell , remember this team only won a tournament that nobody was in. You think the org is happy with that?
2 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 4:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LMAO

pure bs

Keep telling yourself that but time will tell , remember this team only won a tournament that nobody was in. You think the org is happy with that?

That is so true, bulldogs organization needs to think out of the box .

Can every player , and start fresh .
0 x

Google

This 2009 - GTHL TRIPLE A WHO WILL BE TOP 5 Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Thu May 17, 2018 4:29 pm

0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LMAO

pure bs

That is so true, bulldogs organization needs to think out of the box .

Can every player , and start fresh .

Rumor has it they are looking to pick up a few US players on their roster for next year.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 8:11 am

They'd better do something and quick. They have one last meaningful tournament coming up and if they dont show well on the 1st weekend in June they may need to bring in Enzo and his dad to help out for 2019.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 8:43 am

The following four teams in alphabetical order will fight for Top 4:

JRC
TM
TT
VK

MM will be capable of snagging fourth place and threatening whoever ends up being the worst team.

SENS/DMF/Rebels will scrap it out for final three playoff spots.

NATS may threaten 8th place but I doubt it!

Don't make the mistake of thinking TM is weak because of a F decommit and a D moving eastward. The remaining players can all play the game.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 8:45 am

Guest wrote:They'd better do something and quick. They have one last meaningful tournament coming up and if they dont show well on the 1st weekend in June they may need to bring in Enzo and his dad to help out for 2019.

Competition for spots and all are open. Isnt that what every parent wants?? or are some worried that past success carries no weight
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 9:27 am

Guest wrote:The following four teams in alphabetical order will fight for Top 4:

JRC
TM
TT
VK

MM will be capable of snagging fourth place and threatening whoever ends up being the worst team.

Don't make the mistake of thinking TM is weak because of a F decommit and a D moving eastward. The remaining players can all play the game.

Pretty good prediction but the TYN are going to be a lot better than people think and will definitely lock up a playoff spot. TM will also be very strong especially up front but the defense is questionable at this time.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 10:00 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The following four teams in alphabetical order will fight for Top 4:

JRC
TM
TT
VK

Pretty good prediction but the TYN are going to be a lot better than people think and will definitely lock up a playoff spot. TM will also be very strong especially up front but the defense is questionable at this time.

IF TYN is going to make it, then who wont? The only team that you can switch TYN with is the SENS.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 10:14 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

JRC
TM
TT
VK

IF TYN is going to make it, then who wont? The only team that you can switch TYN with is the SENS.

SENS or REBS as both are not nearly as strong as TYN
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 10:15 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

JRC
TM
TT
VK

Toronto Titans
1 x