O4 WSI SPAIN

Re: O4 WSI SPAIN

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 2:58 pm

jsut remember, RR does not mean a whole heck of a lot.
Look at DD from 05, who finished first because of easy teams but then they had to play real teams and lost 2 straight and did not medal.
the 03’s or 06’s did not even make it to quarters.
I suspect when DD have to play a real team in semis, they will have the same fait.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 3:05 pm

Bet your wrong..... cause if the were on here they would be talking about how DD 2005 went 5 and 0 and finished round robin first overall and got bronze and how PH failed to get into the top 10 and also how DD 2004 are 4 and 0 and have a shot at first overall at that age as well. I would bet they don't give a crap about all the internal fighting and finger pointing on PH or the JD guy who seems to have pissed someone off or the goalie stuff although I am sure that they like everyone at the age group is loving the fact that PH B-Me blew up like they did.....
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 3:10 pm

Guest wrote:jsut remember, RR does not mean a whole heck of a lot.
Look at DD from 05, who finished first because of easy teams but then they had to play real teams and lost 2 straight and did not medal.
the 03’s or 06’s did not even make it to quarters.
I suspect when DD have to play a real team in semis, they will have the same fait.

again with the spin....PH has suffered some huge embarrassments this WSI with the 2005 not finishing top 10 and the 2004 PH B-ME failures

DD 05 did not lose 2 straight games they went 6-1 and got a bronze. They beat the silver medalist in the rr which PH lost to so I guess when the same team plays DD they are weak but when they play PH they are strong LOL

You should really focus on the failings of the PH teams and quit with the spin and deflection.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 3:32 pm

pro hockey had a couple of problems with their team. goaltending struggled, d was weak, forwards didn't score enough and they had JD and BM.
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 4:01 pm

DraftDay over CSKA 4-1 to finish 5 and 0 in RR. Best 2 teams at the event. CSKA finish 4 and 1 in RR.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 4:02 pm

Guest wrote:.899 & .708 is not good
Need a .950 to go far in this.

Only 2 goalies out of 44 finished with a SV% of .950 or higher, both on the same team and one has only 2 shots against registered. Only 11 goalies out of 44 had SV%s above .900, and over 1/2 of those goalies averaged 20 shots a game or less; one of your PH Melee goalies was ranked 15th out of 44 in SV%.

So much for judgment by statistical analysis.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Going far mean a top 4 finish!

Not making the playoffs, bottom 6 of 22 teams, is simply embarrassing!

Not commenting any further!
Enough said!
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 4:21 pm

But it certainly does look good on B-Me
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 5:38 pm

How did this work out for some of you?
Was it worth It?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 5:49 pm

How many people did BM rip off this time? The one D was way out of his element. I’m guessing he paid more lol.
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 5:51 pm

Let’s talk 06 DD. Did not even make quarters.
Nor did 03s.
06 ph went 5-0 and were tops. Where were the 06s my friend? Oh yea , in the stands

What says that?
And I heard DD 05s lost in bronze. Not medal for them.

Easy rr games.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 6:26 pm

There is the spin Dr again.

PH has a dismal year so they try to deflect to their one team that did okay but the 2006 still came up empty and the 2005 did not finish top 10 and the 2004 did not even get into the 16 team playoffs. Again 2004 PH BM did not even make the playoffs and the 2005 got knocked out in the relegation round.

When PH goes 5 and 0 in the Round Robin of the 2006 its a big deal. When DD does it at the 2005 and 2004 it doesn't matter.......beauty!
0 x

Google

This O4 WSI SPAIN Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Thu May 10, 2018 6:26 pm

0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 6:38 pm

you seriously cant be surprised, that's pro hockey
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2018 8:50 am

Both Pro Hockey teams out before the quarters.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2018 9:55 am

Guest wrote:Both Pro Hockey teams out before the quarters.

Must say I'm happy for them. Pro Hockey that is.
2 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2018 10:37 am

Pro Hockey McD finishes 9th - 16th and out of the quarters
Pro Hockey BMe finishes 19 out of 22 teams :lol:
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2018 12:06 pm

it’s a typical response by the ph pimper. naive to think there is not many many people basking in the epic failures of this years ph teams in Europe.

2004 mc - 9th - 16th
2004 bme - 19th of 22 teams
2005 - 12th
2006 - 4th cause they had a cake walk round robin then lost 2 straight when they had to play a good team.

Final result...... no medals and a major embarrassment in standings
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 12:00 pm

Guest wrote:I can tell You this, DD won’t be around come Sunday as they just don’t attract top level players.

Look what happened to their 06 team, who lost their first playoff game against a badly ranked team, 5-2, and did not even make the quarter finals this past weekend. Wow, that team was weak.

Tell us again about DD. That's what I thought. DD takes it all without any top players :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 8:19 am

Guest wrote:Let it go people, this is all the man has, one victory and to put down pro hockey. No wonder people don’t like the man.

I think it's kinda funny.
Just goes to show you want parents know about hockey and building a team.
People predicted DD to b e super weak and Pro Hoc Melee to take it all.
Cheers from Ottawa !
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 10:28 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I can tell You this, DD won’t be around come Sunday as they just don’t attract top level players.

Look what happened to their 06 team, who lost their first playoff game against a badly ranked team, 5-2, and did not even make the quarter finals this past weekend. Wow, that team was weak.

Tell us again about DD. That's what I thought. DD takes it all without any top players :lol:

Funny how all the PH pimper did after the 06 event was run his mouth off and put down DD and then end of day PH lost 2 in a row when they got to the good competition and went home with no medal so whether you finish 4th or 9th who really cares.
0 x

Return to “2004 and Older”