Canlan Classic Midget AA

Guest

Canlan Classic Midget AA

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:19 pm



Schedual has just been posted. pretty sure the teams are anywhere from 01- 03. which teams are what organisations?
1 x

Guest .

Re: Canlan Classic Midget AA

Postby Guest . » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Guest wrote:Schedual has just been posted. pretty sure the teams are anywhere from 01- 03. which teams are what organisations?


Jailrunners are a select team from NYHL. Looking to play up a few levels. Good on them
2 x

Guest

Re: Canlan Classic Midget AA

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:33 pm

Guest . wrote:
Guest wrote:Schedual has just been posted. pretty sure the teams are anywhere from 01- 03. which teams are what organisations?


Jailrunners are a select team from NYHL. Looking to play up a few levels. Good on them

and theyre 03's
2 x

Guest

Re: Canlan Classic Midget AA

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest . wrote:
Guest wrote:Schedual has just been posted. pretty sure the teams are anywhere from 01- 03. which teams are what organisations?


Jailrunners are a select team from NYHL. Looking to play up a few levels. Good on them

and theyre 03's

one 03 team. looks like there is only 2 teams who are actualy any good. one select team and one 03 team vs 01's
1 x

Guest

Re: Canlan Classic Midget AA

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:35 am

dont sleep on the jail runners
1 x

Guest .

Re: Canlan Classic Midget AA

Postby Guest . » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:37 am

Guest wrote:dont sleep on the jail runners


FACTS
1 x

Guest

Re: Canlan Classic Midget AA

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:27 pm

Big warning to everyone out there. 98 on the jail runners is the biggest goon in the game. 19 career suspensions, over 45 games missed due to suspensions


#1 on the jail runners is the premier shot blocker in select (tier 1) in north york, quite possibly the whole of the east end. This star forward blocks an average of 0.87 shots a game. quite astonishing
3 x

Guest

Re: Canlan Classic Midget AA

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:45 pm

This Jail Runners team has no sportsmanship. No respect for opposing players and coaches. they think the tournament is some kind of joke
1 x

Guest .

Re: Canlan Classic Midget AA

Postby Guest . » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:15 am

Guest wrote:This Jail Runners team has no sportsmanship. No respect for opposing players and coaches. they think the tournament is some kind of joke


suck it
1 x

Guest

Re: Canlan Classic Midget AA

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:18 pm

Guest wrote:This Jail Runners team has no sportsmanship. No respect for opposing players and coaches. they think the tournament is some kind of joke


Playing midget they are going to get smashed both physically and on the score board. seriously a select team against AA caliber with some aaa players 01/02, please!
0 x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Tourny Talk”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests