2005 AA WEST

Re: 2005 AA WEST

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:48 pm

Guest wrote:was thinking of trying out for ST. Any info on how the team and coaches are?
will they be anywhere near the top 5 next season?

Have had a few friends that have played on the 05 ST and none have had much good to say. Lots of good kids have done one year stops with that group and left which should tell you plenty. The other thing that should tell you plenty is they have been in the Clancy every year except one and that one year they made the playoffs, they made a quick exit.
2 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:34 am

Thanks for the info. my kid is a good size, skilled player and I think if MNS has a few spots available
we would be willing to try them out.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:47 am

Guest wrote:Thanks for the info. my kid is a good size, skilled player and I think if MNS has a few spots available
we would be willing to try them out.

Desperate MNS coach recruiting on MHT, by December he will be gone just like at the Sens AAA.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:48 am

not at all. just trying to sign up somewhere closer to home. would never go VP, VR, or GTC and MT might be touch to crack.
ST and MNS seemed like a good alternative as my kid played on a lower end tier 2 team.
Just thought the coaching and training might be better at MNS.
Why do you feel the coach will get fired? Or is it you hope he does because he may not have given you the time of day?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:42 pm

Guest wrote:not at all. just trying to sign up somewhere closer to home. would never go VP, VR, or GTC and MT might be touch to crack.
ST and MNS seemed like a good alternative as my kid played on a lower end tier 2 team.
Why do you feel the coach will get fired? Or is it you hope he does because he may not have given you the time of day?

Honestly, the coaches at ST are nice guys, but head coach has no idea and more than a few people have figured that out in a year and moved on to greener pastures. Your kid will probably have fun there, but he will not develop as a hockey player. If you're ok with that, and there is nothing wrong with that, it might be an option for you.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:21 pm

True, true! ST kids will only be "B" Flight beer leaguers at Canlan's ASHL in a few years. All others will be "A" Flight!

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:not at all. just trying to sign up somewhere closer to home. would never go VP, VR, or GTC and MT might be touch to crack.

Honestly, the coaches at ST are nice guys, but head coach has no idea and more than a few people have figured that out in a year and moved on to greener pastures. Your kid will probably have fun there, but he will not develop as a hockey player. If you're ok with that, and there is nothing wrong with that, it might be an option for you.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Guest wrote:True, true! ST kids will only be "B" Flight beer leaguers at Canlan's ASHL in a few years. All others will be "A" Flight!

Guest wrote:

Just calling a spade a spade. Most people don't have plans to watch their kids at the AC centre, but most people would like to see their kid be as good as they can be, otherwise, just play HL.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:00 pm

KG was "fired" 1/2 way through the season in AAA. Im sure he will do great in AA......
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:29 am

Guest wrote:KG was "fired" 1/2 way through the season in AAA. Im sure he will do great in AA......

KG Another coach that only cares about lining his pockets at the expense of 13 year olds. Parents will soon find out this man is not a coach but a hustler, It will be too late. Coach KG already making side deals, just like at the Sens. What a joke MNS will be.
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Imma Hustla babeee...and I want you to know...
stop being jealous or trying to stir the pot. If you like MNS that much go try out for them.
If you've tried and were rejected move on, not the end of the world. There is a spot for all kids out there somewhere.
MNS will not have trouble competing and will probably be in the same position in the standings. I doubt they pretend to be top team.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:19 pm

Guest wrote:Imma Hustla babeee...and I want you to know...
stop being jealous or trying to stir the pot. If you like MNS that much go try out for them.
If you've tried and were rejected move on, not the end of the world. There is a spot for all kids out there somewhere.
MNS will not have trouble competing and will probably be in the same position in the standings. I doubt they pretend to be top team.

Jets been practicing and are team to beat
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:16 am

We all heard the same last year and they didn't scare anyone.
4 x

Google

This 2005 AA WEST Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:16 am

4 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:01 pm

Guest wrote:

That extra skating is really helping out at that A tournament this weekend. You would think after 5 years that someone in Jet land would know what they are doing by now.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:12 pm

Nobody stirring pot. Facts, are facts. It's his livelihood. He's been around long enough, that most that know him, know how he runs things. Ask the Jets kid's dad coming in. Is he better than the 3 that left? Honestly? If you think so then you're KG, trolling! Lol
1 x

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:23 pm

Do we know how many left over AAA we could have for AA? Hi
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:46 am

HI
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:02 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That extra skating is really helping out at that A tournament this weekend. You would think after 5 years that someone in Jet land would know what they are doing by now.

Jets win this weekend at Niagara Bauer. Team to beat this season
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Jets win this weekend at Niagara Bauer. Team to beat this season[/quote

You were playing A teams in an A tournament.
1 x

&@&@

Postby &@&@ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:02 pm

Guest wrote:MNS have a few spots open for tryouts and look to have a good program in place with strong coaching and training.

Yeah that’s why there are spots avail -lmao - strong coaching and training - lmfao

More like $$$ donations, f bombs and markers being thrown on the ice
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:59 pm

So who has openings left after tonight?
0 x