Guest wrote:was thinking of trying out for ST. Any info on how the team and coaches are?
will they be anywhere near the top 5 next season?
Ya, ask this guy??????
K, we know it's early, but here's an opinion. Add to it if you have any further info?? Respect!
1. MT-Small team, but very little changes. Have had solid D, and Goaltending. May lose #1 goalie
2. VR-Losing top 3, #12 will get life lesson in AAA. Always seem to replace quality players.
3. GTC- Keeping most of core, picking up MNS players. Could easily be in top 2.
4. VP- Always keep core, and #17 always a factor, with lesser talent
5. TE- Always progressing. Could finish a bit lower if lose key defender, and goalie.
6. ST- Have done away with "Country Club" attitude. Picked up some MNS players, and AAA.
7. MNS-Should still hang on to Tier 1. Merger with Toros' midpack players should keep them in top tier. KG a good trainer, but coach?? Replacing 10 players!!! What? Show me the $$$$$$$$$$$$!
8. MJ-JA nice guy mentality his undoing. AC an issue. Scouted heavily this year. Should progress to T1, with additions. Goaltending a weakness.
9.HVS-Seem to progress nicely as well. Have picked up some quality players over the last two seasons.
10. MBH-A coach, with former AA core, and mostly A support. Could surprise, and should improve?? NV has a chip on shoulder, and has something to prove. AA, isn't A. Reality check.
11. TW-Big team! Should improve also with additions. Could be biggest surprise of T2???
13. HH-GC can't draw, will lose top talent. Won't replace
14. Toro's-All is lost. Top 10 players gone. Top 3 to AAA
15. DD-Purge, roster filling other better teams
16. WML- Always have to recruit from A. New coaching staff. As always
17. TR-Why are there 17 teams again?