Guest wrote:Guest wrote:Here's a few things I do know
1. You can't forecast a draft in 4 years based on 12 year olds' performance today. Puberty and hitting will change everything
2. Just because you play in the G doesn't mean anything. Lots of kids drafted outside the G. Lots of kids drafted from the G that grew up elsewhere
3. All this spring hockey is a waste of your money unless your kid loves it and is having fun. More isn't always better
4. This NY tournament is just another AA level cash grab by PHD
5. The D needs to be dropped from PHD. They don't develop anyone. NO ONE. They just collect cash from suckers
Salient points here.
PHD defense are terrible, but they also carry a few forwards that are small and weak, with dads that pay and threaten. PHD will be second rate until the old “brick” guard retires.