05 Halton Hurricanes

Re: 05 Halton Hurricanes

Postby Guest » Tue May 29, 2018 7:35 am

Country Club just got bigger. OR CC has just arrived. Going to be a long season for that team
1 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:41 pm

Kids are big and fast. They will blend and they will have a good year.
1 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:09 am

They are big. I wouldn't say fast.
1 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:47 pm

Guest wrote:They are big. I wouldn't say fast.

Here we go ....every big kid is slow.
1 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:They are big. I wouldn't say fast.

Here we go ....every big kid is slow.

Not every big kid just the ones on HH. Not as fast as some that were cut. Period.
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:46 pm

Just give it up. Your kid may have been faster, but apparently lacking parental guidance. You didn't make any other AAA team either and I bet he was faster. Look in the mirror, you will see a true image of the issue. Next year, you'll get cut again and the following until beer league. Parent cut, deal with it. Too bad for your kid.
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:16 pm

Guest wrote:Just give it up. Your kid may have been faster, but apparently lacking parental guidance. You didn't make any other AAA team either and I bet he was faster. Look in the mirror, you will see a true image of the issue. Next year, you'll get cut again and the following until beer league. Parent cut, deal with it. Too bad for your kid.

My kids just fine. We will see by November when the team is bottom 4 in the league and may not make the new playoff format.

Big doesn't always mean better and this team has been heading downhill since atom. Hang on tight for the ride to the basement. Not sure why anyone would want to play in Halton. Next to Brampton probably the worst organization in AAA.
2 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Just give it up. Your kid may have been faster, but apparently lacking parental guidance. You didn't make any other AAA team either and I bet he was faster. Look in the mirror, you will see a true image of the issue. Next year, you'll get cut again and the following until beer league. Parent cut, deal with it. Too bad for your kid.

My kids just fine. We will see by November when the team is bottom 4 in the league and may not make the new playoff format.

Big doesn't always mean better and this team has been heading downhill since atom. Hang on tight for the ride to the basement. Not sure why anyone would want to play in Halton. Next to Brampton probably the worst organization in AAA.

Oh my God stop laying the blame on the big kids. It’s not their fault they are bigger than your kid. Get off this thread. You aren’t on the team anymore. You are really sounding pathetic...the same thing over and over. We get it. Your kid is small and apparently the fastest kid ever (according to you). But he was cut.

Why do u care so much how this team does next year. Move on...
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:20 pm

No one blames the big kids. Coaches picked them. Blame the coaches and the cc for this teams demise.
2 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:17 pm

this mod is the best this team is going to kick a$$, i bet the twitter is behind it all, go halton. big slow and dumb lol it will get erased anyway.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:49 pm

Mod is not insulted enough to remove posts. TWTR must be away catching fish. Too bad some kids belong and others don't. Mid pack team if lucky.
0 x

Google

This 05 Halton Hurricanes Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:49 pm

0 x