2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Guest

2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:55 am



Alright then, let’s get this party started!

Let’s have a good, clean fight.
Listen to the referee, no biting, scratching, pinching, spitting, or kicking.
Release from the clinch when you are told.
Return to your corners after the bell.

Let’s get it on!
1 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:39 pm

1-11 line 'em up!
0 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:56 pm

This whole intro to this post is dumb
1 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:35 pm

1. NYK
2. York Mills
Huge gap
3. Forest Hill
4. Goulding
5. Leaside
6. West Hill
7. Don Mills
8. North Toronto
9. Ted Reeve
10. Aeros
11. Pickering
12. Markham Islanders
1 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:47 pm

your an idiot. where do you come up with this. Do you know next years teams?
0 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:00 am

Guest wrote:1. NYK--Too small will get hammered-new D can't catch a turtle
2. York Mills-Losing top 4 players-will end up fighting for 4th
3. Forest Hill-Same old same old but lost top kids, replaced with weaker
4. Goulding-1 kid never wins in the end, but team might be okay with hitting
5. Leaside-Lost top D but will be decent
6. West Hill-Thug Life ain't in hockey
7. Don Mills-Feisty might surprise for 4th
8. North Toronto-umm would be better suited in A
9. Ted Reeve-nooooobody!
10. Aeros-HAHAHAH
11. Pickering-Not even in loop-are you smoking drugs?
12. Markham Islanders
-Say no more.

NYK,YM ,LF,DM,FH top 5 in any order.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:52 pm

Pretty fair assessment of the East( minus Pickering ) :lol:
0 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:05 pm

NYK - Still the best
YM - Not Close Second
Goulding - Hitting will move them up
Don Mills - New Talent
Forest Hill - Same old Same Old
West Hill - If they didn't play like goons would be higher. Need a new coach.
Leaside _ Blow Up Real Good
NT - HAHA
Ted Reeve - Garbage
Aeros - Idiot Coach and One Player = Terrible
Islanders - Are they ever not here at the bottom.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:50 pm

[quote="Guest"]NYK - Still the best
YM - Not Close Second
Goulding - Hitting will move them up
Don Mills - New Talent
Forest Hill - Same old Same Old
West Hill - If they didn't play like goons would be higher. Need a new coach.
Leaside _ Blow Up Real Good
NT - HAHA
Ted Reeve - Garbage
Aeros - Idiot Coach and One Player = Terrible
Islanders - Are they ever not here at the bottom.

no issue with the top 2
GP lost there starting goalie so 3rd is way too high
DM lost everyone and is now a haven for A players chasing there dad's dream
FH solid crew, but not winnners
WH thug life may impress those who live in the projects, but hard to hit what you cant catch
leaside what can you say about the flammers, parents full of excuses and never happy
NT - who cares
TR - who cares
Aeros - who
MI - who
1 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:56 pm

all silly guessing.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:37 pm

Guest wrote:1. NYK
2. York Mills
Huge gap
3. Forest Hill
4. Goulding
5. Leaside
6. West Hill
7. Don Mills
8. North Toronto
9. Ted Reeve
10. Aeros
11. Pickering
12. Markham Islanders


Leaside will be just above TR 8th place. Bad coaching. No recruiting (single A callups, top forwards and D fled. Better goalie left. All true. Can’t argue with those facts.
7 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:32 am

Pickering still ties MI with 0 points for last place
0 x

Google

This 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:32 am

0 x
Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:1. NYK
2. York Mills
Huge gap
3. Forest Hill
4. Goulding
5. Leaside
6. West Hill
7. Don Mills
8. North Toronto
9. Ted Reeve
10. Aeros
11. Pickering
12. Markham Islanders


Leaside will be just above TR 8th place. Bad coaching. No recruiting (single A callups, top forwards and D fled. Better goalie left. All true. Can’t argue with those facts.

FH now has the drama. Leaside got better. Top forwards gone? haha. Better on the way. Only one was an impact player, and he went to AAA. Team will be top 4. NYK, LF, FH, and YM in any order.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:NYK - Still the best
YM - Not Close Second
Goulding - Hitting will move them up
Don Mills - New Talent
Forest Hill - Same old Same Old
West Hill - If they didn't play like goons would be higher. Need a new coach.
Leaside _ Blow Up Real Good
NT - HAHA
Ted Reeve - Garbage
Aeros - Idiot Coach and One Player = Terrible
Islanders - Are they ever not here at the bottom.

no issue with the top 2
GP lost there starting goalie so 3rd is way too high
DM lost everyone and is now a haven for A players chasing there dad's dream
FH solid crew, but not winnners
WH thug life may impress those who live in the projects, but hard to hit what you cant catch
leaside what can you say about the flammers, parents full of excuses and never happy
NT - who cares
TR - who cares
Aeros - who
MI - who


NT - who cares? I care. They have the hottest moms in the stands, the nicest rides in the parking lot and their kids are all future investment bankers who won’t care about hockey once they start making their $500k a year.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:NYK - Still the best
YM - Not Close Second
Goulding - Hitting will move them up
Don Mills - New Talent
Forest Hill - Same old Same Old
West Hill - If they didn't play like goons would be higher. Need a new coach.
Leaside _ Blow Up Real Good
NT - HAHA
Ted Reeve - Garbage
Aeros - Idiot Coach and One Player = Terrible
Islanders - Are they ever not here at the bottom.

no issue with the top 2
GP lost there starting goalie so 3rd is way too high
DM lost everyone and is now a haven for A players chasing there dad's dream
FH solid crew, but not winnners
WH thug life may impress those who live in the projects, but hard to hit what you cant catch
leaside what can you say about the flammers, parents full of excuses and never happy
NT - who cares
TR - who cares
Aeros - who
MI - who


NT - who cares? I care. They have the hottest moms in the stands, the nicest rides in the parking lot and their kids are all future investment bankers who won’t care about hockey once they start making their $500k a year.


There are zero players left on this team from MA.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:1. NYK
2. York Mills
Huge gap
3. Forest Hill
4. Goulding
5. Leaside
6. West Hill
7. Don Mills
8. North Toronto
9. Ted Reeve
10. Aeros
11. Pickering
12. Markham Islanders


Leaside will be just above TR 8th place. Bad coaching. No recruiting (single A callups, top forwards and D fled. Better goalie left. All true. Can’t argue with those facts.

FH now has the drama. Leaside got better. Top forwards gone? haha. Better on the way. Only one was an impact player, and he went to AAA. Team will be top 4. NYK, LF, FH, and YM in any order.


Clearly written by a LF dad/mom. Sorry but weaker in ALL positions. Best goalie , Forwards and D ALL gone to better teams. Left with a weak remnant and A replacements. A truly sorry state from the net out. Trying to encourage the new recruits is honorable but shame on you for trying to deceive them.


You are clearly not in the know. Blah,blah,blah. Obsession is the sincerest form of flattery. Clearly a disgruntled cut who wasn't asked back. Easy to tell who you are. Don't let the door hit you....oh wait...it already did.
If you "know" LF is so weak, what does that mean for your kid that was cut?

Good luck as a filler.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:34 pm

If you stayed behind on LF you are already in the group of weak players. All the good ones left the sinking ship! :lol:
4 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:23 pm

Getting cut sucks eh ? You must be really feeling it.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:06 pm

Sadly you are stuck there. No one else would take you. Enjoy another horrible season! :o
3 x

Guest

Re: 2005 GTHL AA East 2018-2019 Predictions

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:57 am

Never before has there ever been someone so emotional about getting CUT :oops:
1 x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2005 and Younger”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 21 guests