VK 2004 aaa

Re: VK 2004 aaa

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:49 pm

perhaps poster believes kid is small/maxed out; not a game changer on Sens or VK; afraid of contact; needs others to make him look better
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:52 pm

here we go: top 3 scorer (on a weak scoring team); best 200 ft player (total feet per game); DMF will finish 3rd, VK 9th (in what smurf world?); SB kid took all his ice time (depends on what he does with the ice time he got, not didn't get); more?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:25 pm

Ex VK/Sens player went to DMF not for better coaching as dad would love everyone to believe but because nobody else in a playoff spot from last season would touch him - same thing for cut rep D and cut JRC D - no other options in aaa so DMF it is - next stop aa
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:55 pm

All great players. Dmf will be top 4 team and ex vk player will be top scorer
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:18 am

Guest wrote:All great players. Dmf will be top 4 team and ex vk player will be top scorer

Who will be our new 200-ft player, now that 29 gone to DMF?
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:10 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:All great players. Dmf will be top 4 team and ex vk player will be top scorer

Who will be our new 200-ft player, now that 29 gone to DMF?

$ mans twins From DMF and MKs boy happy to take over from best 200”.
All just as good so shouldn’t be an issue for VKs
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:30 am

LOL $ twins were both cut by MS dmf after generous donations and instrumental in helping MS get the 04 dmf HC gig... 29 is replacing both combined on DMF
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Guest wrote:LOL $ twins were both cut by MS dmf after generous donations and instrumental in helping MS get the 04 dmf HC gig... 29 is replacing both combined on DMF

Vks will be better off without JD and his boy. Would have loved to see VV, SB, MK and JD all together for 1 year.
Imagine the fun that would be.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:33 pm

Don’t worry about missing out on all the fun and games with VK’s as the fun is all locating to DMF for next season with the fireworks from the cut Reps D dad, the cut JRC D dad and the infamous cut VK/ Sens dad all competing for MS’s ear - fun times people, fun times. Glad my son doesn’t have to be anywhere near that train wreck. LOL
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:01 am

Guest wrote:Don’t worry about missing out on all the fun and games with VK’s as the fun is all locating to DMF for next season with the fireworks from the cut Reps D dad, the cut JRC D dad and the infamous cut VK/ Sens dad all competing for MS’s ear - fun times people, fun times. Glad my son doesn’t have to be anywhere near that train wreck. LOL

DMF now have the 3 most toxic parent-cuts. "Train wreck" wont even describe how toxic that team will be. I'm glad I kept the faith with V V.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:50 pm

VK seem to have picked up small players. The big guys have moved on, so how are they going to be top 6 with such a small team ? Very small team to start with ,well below average and now even smaller
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Don’t worry about missing out on all the fun and games with VK’s as the fun is all locating to DMF for next season with the fireworks from the cut Reps D dad, the cut JRC D dad and the infamous cut VK/ Sens dad all competing for MS’s ear - fun times people, fun times. Glad my son doesn’t have to be anywhere near that train wreck. LOL

DMF now have the 3 most toxic parent-cuts. "Train wreck" wont even describe how toxic that team will be. I'm glad I kept the faith with V V.

I know all three of the dads you are talking about; one is annoying but harmless in the grand scheme of things, one is a little bit...abrupt...and a hopeless gossip, but still pleasant most of the time, and the other is nothing like what some posters are suggesting he is like, at least not when I talk to him.

Saying things about people on the internet makes it feel a lot worse than the reality; if I think back to the worst parent I ever dealt with in minor hockey even that person was tolerable most of the time. Not saying I would put my kid on a team with that parent on it on purpose.....
0 x

Google

This VK 2004 aaa Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:10 pm

0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:22 pm

None of these dads are toxic . It is jealous parents of weaker parents spreading rumors. Dont know the reps D but the jrc d is very good player as well as the ex VK F. Both were top 6 players on their respective teams last year...
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:12 am

Guest wrote:

0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:20 am

Guest wrote:

V V is da man!
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

V V is da man!

Ha ha; Good luck with that!
Has he grown yet?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:07 pm

team of smurfs

4 from last year and 2 new smurfs sens cut and quinte cut
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:56 pm

Smurfs
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:55 am

VV is in his happy land
Recruited kept 6 kids 5 ft 3 and under that can look up to him. No other team would pick up going into major bantam
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:59 pm

Or course!!!! Entertainment at it's finest!
0 x