AAA teams playing in AA/A Tourneys???

Re: AAA teams playing in AA/A Tourneys???

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Guest77 wrote:Why do AAA teams feel a need to put themselves in AA/A Spring Hockey Tourneys????

Does it make them feel that good to beat up on the kids...lol. Superior???

Happens All The Time!!!!

King Of The Rings.... There is an AAA tourney the following week.... enter that one????

Play At Your Own Level!!!!

How old are the "kids" you're talking about? Mine are bantam and virtually every spring team is a mix of players of different levels. They play together because they're friends and really don't care who they play against. These are young men, and my kid just tells me that he's playing in a tournament because his buddies asked him to play, nobody asked me. Which is how it should be.
5 x

Guest77

Postby Guest77 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest77 wrote:Why do AAA teams feel a need to put themselves in AA/A Spring Hockey Tourneys????

Does it make them feel that good to beat up on the kids...lol. Superior???

Happens All The Time!!!!

King Of The Rings.... There is an AAA tourney the following week.... enter that one????

Play At Your Own Level!!!!

How old are the "kids" you're talking about? Mine are bantam and virtually every spring team is a mix of players of different levels. They play together because they're friends and really don't care who they play against. These are young men, and my kid just tells me that he's playing in a tournament because his buddies asked him to play, nobody asked me. Which is how it should be.

Peewee Minor this year.... heading to the King Of The Rings this weekend. Will keep you posted...lol.
3 x

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:20 pm

We are playing in the King of the Rings AA and it looks like the teams are pretty even? What team has AAA players in it that your referring to?
3 x

Guest00

Postby Guest00 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:48 am

Guest wrote:We are playing in the King of the Rings AA and it looks like the teams are pretty even? What team has AAA players in it that your referring to?

I guess the 05's got sandbagged....lol.
3 x

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:48 am

Guest00 wrote:
Guest wrote:We are playing in the King of the Rings AA and it looks like the teams are pretty even? What team has AAA players in it that your referring to?

Did your little baby get beat up by the Mexican team?
3 x

Guest00

Postby Guest00 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:46 am

Guest wrote:
Guest00 wrote:

Did your little baby get beat up by the Mexican team?

????? That is your attempted at humour I take it ?????

Kinda embarrassing....lol.

Weird people on this site...
3 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:27 am

Next weekends tourney is also a AAA tournament. In those divisions, it's only AAA teams. Other divisions are AA and A.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:27 am.
1 x