2009 NYHL player movement

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:43 pm

news on?
1 x

Guest54

Postby Guest54 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:19 pm

Guest wrote:Camps are starting up, any news?

Get a life you god damn loser. You should be completely embarased by this comment. The fact you care is something I can't comprehend.
4 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:20 am

Guest54 wrote:

Get a life you god damn loser. You should be completely embarased by this comment. The fact you care is something I can't comprehend.

Just a tad aggressive
6 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:48 am

Heard little Billy grew an inch over the summer. I also noticed that Johnny grew out of his old skates and finally switched over to Bauer.

Looks like hockey season is just around the corner. Good luck to all the players and teams out there. Try not to spoil the entire Novice season with talks of Minor Atom AAA.
9 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:35 pm

Guest wrote:

Heard little Billy grew an inch over the summer. I also noticed that Johnny grew out of his old skates and finally switched over to Bauer.

Looks like hockey season is just around the corner. Good luck to all the players and teams out there. Try not to spoil the entire Novice season with talks of Minor Atom AAA.

A noticed a couple of kids ate a little to much of Nonna's pasta. Slow and sluggish start.
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

A noticed a couple of kids ate a little to much of Nonna's pasta. Slow and sluggish start.

Just a tad jabroni of a statement
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just a tad jabroni of a statement

Jabroni website = jabroni statement.
See how simple it is...
4 x

Guestabc

Postby Guestabc » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:01 pm

Guest95 wrote:VK GG best 09 in Province book it

GB number 1
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:28 pm

Guestabc wrote:
Guest95 wrote:VK GG best 09 in Province book it

GB number 1

Who?
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:04 am

Camps? Do all teams have Camps?
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:25 am

Guest wrote:

Camps? Do all teams have Camps?

No
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:48 pm

How many times do you think your kids team will be on the ice before the early bird tournaments? Whats the norm?
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm

Guest wrote:How many times do you think your kids team will be on the ice before the early bird tournaments? Whats the norm?

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:17 pm

Guest wrote:How many times do you think your kids team will be on the ice before the early bird tournaments? Whats the norm?

What tournament is considered the early bird? Peterborough?
1 x

Tseug

Postby Tseug » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Guest wrote:

You must be the same guy who asked if there was anything to report from 7 year old training camps. I'm assuming your court order indicates you can't go anywhere near arenas or parks. You are a moron. Please stop posting
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Tseug wrote:
Guest wrote:

You must be the same guy who asked if there was anything to report from 7 year old training camps. I'm assuming your court order indicates you can't go anywhere near arenas or parks. You are a moron. Please stop posting

2x just a tad aggressive
4 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:18 pm

Guest wrote:

Early Bird tournamnet = Any tournamnet before the season starts.
They are everywhere.
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:34 pm

Guest wrote:

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

Sometimes I find myself wondering if we're working on special teams enough, and if we're actually going to be ready for the DD early bird tournament. But then I just go about my business, and realize it's just 8 year old kids, and I'm better off checking in on nhl free agency.

Deep thoughts by Jack Handy
3 x

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:29 am

Tseug wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nope, just asking what he considered an early bird so I could answer his question. Have a great day!
2 x