Alliance AAA 2002

Re: Alliance AAA 2002

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:02 pm

Stand beside a HH parent during a game. If you can stand the smell you will hear things that will blow your mind. They cut up 13 year olds like they are their worst enemies. And that is what they are saying about the kids on their own team. They are far and away the biggest group of degenerates there is.
2 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:41 am

Guest wrote:Maybe they could have used some SC cuts..... Lol

Maybe JP shouldn't have ruined the Windsor AAA program from the beginning by developing his family and friends who didn't and don't belong. RT was left to pick up the pieces and start from square one. Can't blame him.
2 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:53 pm

Actually from the outside it looks like the exact opposite has happened in Windsor. Coach took over a well coached team added some solid players from Lasalle had a good year pounding us in playoffs. Now second year is where his stamp is on team and look at record. Talked to a few last night and sounds like Coach and manager have made a disaster of team. SC got rid of the guy because he was a joke.
2 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:53 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Maybe they could have used some SC cuts..... Lol

Maybe JP shouldn't have ruined the Windsor AAA program from the beginning by developing his family and friends who didn't and don't belong. RT was left to pick up the pieces and start from square one. Can't blame him.

Current coach sounds more like a politician then a coach, let's blame the last guy for this mess, Instead of taking responsibility for it.
2 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:42 am

Current coach is completely in over his head. This is Bantam AAA buddy. Get off the bench and let someone who knows what they're doing take over. This team has gone downhill big time in the last 2 years. Look at the record with the players they have. Terrible.
2 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:12 am

don't think they are terrible with the players they have there actually doing o.k for what they have. they are in games and think that is all they can ask for with this group of players.
2 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:46 am

I wouldn't consider 8-2 to Cambridge as being in a game.
2 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:54 pm

At this age it is all in the coaching. Look at Kitchener what they have accomplished with stellar coaching this year. While, by contrast, look at HPL 2002 and how bad coaching (according to the blogs) has killed those boys chances in the future. Teams with good coaches will create good players at this age.
2 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:37 pm

I agree with the above for the most part. coaching is the most important element of success.
Cambridge coach (who we all know is good) turned a bunch of average kids at best into a team that competes hard every night.
coaches do need talent to work with for sure but average kids that listen and execute are far more valuable than stars who are selfish and non-responsive.
kudos to kitchener, cambridge and lambeth coaches for doing a great job so far this year.

GLTA rest of the way.
2 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:11 pm

Coaching is a must but don't underestmate the talent on those three teams KJR, Cambridge and LJS all have kids that need to be contained when playing them. If your not paying attention those kids will burn teams!
2 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:16 am

12:54 Parents always say it's all about coaching when they lose, As important coaching is, coaching has to be measured in how well your young player has improved, learned and enjoyed the game. measurement of success is not in the Win/loss record. Some teams, cities only have so many resources for players. Cambridge is a good example, Walker has them playing like a team, hard to play against every night but the above mentioned are the reasons they battle. The win/loss record is not their measurement of success. Everyone plays, no kid is above the rest and they enjoy playing for him. respect both ways. HPL, another good example, bad parent group, kids listening too much from stands. Coach is the least of the problems there, the team been like that since Minor Atom, different coaches same outcome. Till parents and kids follow the respect rule teams will never work.
2 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:26 pm

9:16 you are obviously a HPL parent. Go read the HPL 2002 blog for a good laugh! You guys have no knowledge and no talent in this league. Coach bad, parents bad, your players are worse than ever and your dwarf goaltenders can't move. No players on Huron Perth will be scouted to clean the Shiters in an arena let alone be scouted to play in an arena. So shut your hole and realize that you never played real hockey and your son will never play real hockey either! HAHAHAHA
2 x

Google

This Alliance AAA 2002 Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:26 pm

2 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:34 pm

6:26. Really. I think that post at least makes a bit of sense. Actually you kinda sound small town yourself. And yes I can say I played the game...bud. Nobody cares about HPL. But if you must know, it starts with parents, always parents in minor hockey. In junior it's the agents or should I say advisors. It never ends for coaches. However in the bigs, there paid to do a job. So you sir are the one that really doesn't know shit. Hahahahahaha.
2 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:29 am

7:26 Poor comeback, since you are up shits creek with this team you coach/parent... I'll be easy. You do have a point that Minor Hockey starts with parents.....actually 'good" hockey parents.... not HPL parents. Y' all don't even come out to play...it's a waste of time. I'll Be sure to write on here the next time we get our 2 easy pts. LGK all my life, coached and played..buddy!
2 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:25 am

HPL shouldn't be allowed to continue playing this year.
the team is obviously made up of A and AA caliber players. someone is going to get hurt.losing every game must be taking it's toll on them.

can the alliance step in on this??
2 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:57 am

1:29 your chirping doesn't make sense!! You agree with the fact you need "good parents" then say HPL are bad parents as well, which was the whole point of the post. So you try and chirp, but agreeing with post. not sure which LGK means but wow good for you, we are really impressed.
2 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:04 pm

can anyone stop the Sun County express?? they look pretty unstoppable right now.
2 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:31 pm

Guest wrote:can anyone stop the Sun County express?? they look pretty unstoppable right now.

I guess we will see this weekend. Beat you once, will beat you again...SCP parents seem to have a very short memory.
2 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:33 pm

Guest wrote:can anyone stop the Sun County express?? they look pretty unstoppable right now.

London can & will!!!!!!
2 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:15 pm

That was not an SC parent that wrote that. There are some good teams this year and anyone can beat anyone. Go start your shit back on your AA site.
2 x