Jrc 2005 aaa

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:19 pm



Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:NS going to nats


He sucks.


That's terrible talking about a 12 year old like that! You should be ashamed of yourself!


He is a selfish non team player. A team wrecker and he is no better than an average to lower end player.
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:47 pm

Guest wrote:Jb will be exposed can’t wait .

He will be in beer league before draft year
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:36 pm

Team will drop like quicksand bank it
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:26 pm

Team has zero size up front other than ns
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:35 am

Guest wrote:Team has zero size up front other than ns

Small players will be the end of all teams next season.
1 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:43 pm

Looks like it is catching up to them.
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:51 pm

MM land jrc goalie
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:30 pm

Guest wrote:MM land jrc goalie


Which one
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:49 pm

More fake news
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:07 am

KC scouting for a reason
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:26 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Team has zero size up front other than ns

Small players will be the end of all teams next season.

Every year it's the same lame story, and every year it's the same group of players rising to the top. Next year will not be any different except you can add MM to the mix.
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:47 am

Guest wrote:When a team revolves around a novice superstar that ain’t producing at peewee, they will decline. This team is an excellent example of that. Players want out. It was different when the superstar actually made a big difference but trying to go through the entire team at peewee does not work.


And next year with contact will be even worse.
0 x

Google

This Jrc 2005 aaa Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:47 am

0 x
Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:When a team revolves around a novice superstar that ain’t producing at peewee, they will decline. This team is an excellent example of that. Players want out. It was different when the superstar actually made a big difference but trying to go through the entire team at peewee does not work.


And next year with contact will be even worse.

yet they are in the semis AGAIN!
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:41 am

Losing in semis. Not a huge accomplishment.
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:17 am

Better than 8 other teams is pretty good. Not the goal but didn’t suck.
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:29 am

Every year team gets worse and worse.
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:41 am

Nothing is over till it’s over
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:10 pm

Guest wrote:Every year team gets worse and worse.

considering the team IMPLODED about a year ago and had to be rebuilt it's not bad. call a spade a spade.
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Every year team gets worse and worse.

considering the team IMPLODED about a year ago and had to be rebuilt it's not bad. call a spade a spade.

makes all other teams not in the semis look really bad
0 x

Guest

Re: Jrc 2005 aaa

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:52 pm

Desperation leads to free rides and false sense of self worth for dads. Kids not to blame.
0 x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2005 and Younger”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests