Re: 2007 AA Alliance

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:25 am

Stratford
2 x

Guest01

Postby Guest01 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Guest wrote:Stratford

If their top 5 skaters avoided Huron Perth AAA try-outs again, yes Stratford sandbags this league, errr, i mean wins this AA loop again.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:19 pm

So yes Stratford wins it neither london team is any good and only one of the teams has a coach
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Hamilton easily wins the alliance
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:25 pm

Only one coach?? Doesn't London have 2 teams? Is one of the teams still looking for a coach? If so, I hope u don't apply for it. Clearly you know nothing about hockey.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:18 pm

Anyone who was on that team last year know's the 4 idiots that team had on the bench not one of them is a coach and the main reason that team didn't win they didn't get better all year practice's where a joke just glad we got away from it zero development with happen again
1 x

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:40 pm

^^^^^

If the coach was so bad why is he on bench again ?

Why did the guy who coached the other AA team last year not get team again ?
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:39 pm

The other guy stayed at the minor Atom level.

Can't speak to the remaining coach who is returning. They had a decent record though
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:56 am

Guest wrote:Anyone who was on that team last year know's the 4 idiots that team had on the bench not one of them is a coach and the main reason that team didn't win they didn't get better all year practice's where a joke just glad we got away from it zero development with happen again

Classy. Good luck to the team that's getting this beauty.
1 x

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:41 pm

No.

Maybe yet another disappointed parent who's venting because yet again the LJK promotes selfish and less than qualified coaches. Winning record does not equal good coach - a lot of talented kids who's parents pay for extra development
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:45 pm

For the new kids on that team and parents that are not in the click on that tean get use to watching all the coaches kids play and horrible and i mean horrible practices most kids will take a step backwards if parents don't do extras
2 x

Google

This 2007 AA Alliance Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:45 pm

2 x

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:Hamilton easily wins the alliance

Hamilton? They replaced most of team with MD kids who didn't win MD last year? Hamilton? Wake up!
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Guest01 wrote:

If their top 5 skaters avoided Huron Perth AAA try-outs again, yes Stratford sandbags this league, errr, i mean wins this AA loop again.

Tell me why they are sandbagging? They live in stratford and play for their home town...
0 x

Guest08

Postby Guest08 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest01 wrote:

Tell me why they are sandbagging? They live in stratford and play for their home town...

You have a full line of AAA caliber kids choosing to win the AA loop instead of their "home" AAA center ...that defines sandbagging. Not just 1 kid choosing to play AA, a whole line, almost a half a team are. Imagine if other centers held back a half team coordinated effort to play down a level elsewhere....everyone see's right through the families of the Warriors.
0 x

Guesttt

Postby Guesttt » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest01 wrote:

Name any decade that Stratford was a AA loop team??? any, ever?? they are MD and at best single A. Not AA champs of the Alliance, not ever. The same 8-9 kids that played in the Alliance championship final of Major novice vs the Bandits 2 years ago did not show up for Huron AAA tryouts a week later, thats who sandbagged.
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:42 pm

Guesttt wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest01 wrote:

Name any decade that Stratford was a AA loop team??? any, ever?? they are MD and at best single A. Not AA champs of the Alliance, not ever. The same 8-9 kids that played in the Alliance championship final of Major novice vs the Bandits 2 years ago did not show up for Huron AAA tryouts a week later, thats who sandbagged.

So you rather just win every game playing London AA and having no competition at all?

I'm sure there are at least 6 or 7 players from London that could play for Huron Perth AAA team...
2 x

Guest08

Postby Guest08 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guesttt wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest01 wrote:

So you rather just win every game playing London AA and having no competition at all?

I'm sure there are at least 6 or 7 players from London that could play for Huron Perth AAA team...

If you'd see how arrogant some mom writes up this team on the standard MD Warriors site, you'd see how proud the AA sandbaggers are to win all that plastic. Regardless, they are with in their right, that doesnt mean we have to respect it.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:31 pm

Guest08 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesttt wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest01 wrote:

If you'd see how arrogant some mom writes up this team on the standard MD Warriors site, you'd see how proud the AA sandbaggers are to win all that plastic. Regardless, they are with in their right, that doesnt mean we have to respect it.

You should be happy to have a team that challenges both London teams. You do not get better winning every game by large amounts. It really sounds like your upset about not winning every game...
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:52 pm

Go warriors !

LJK are arrogant - looks good on them.
0 x