2005 MM

Re: 2005 MM

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:07 pm

I love how someone in the 05 loop keeps bringing up old post day after day, week after week. I think we've all said what is obvious already.

One team stands out. 7 teams can beat each other on any given day, and 3-4 teams are probably better than their records indicate. Not one team is a "guaranteed win" this year. It's great for the 05 loop. Finally some balance.

Book it.
12 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:31 am

Guest wrote:I love how someone in the 05 loop keeps bringing up old post day after day, week after week. I think we've all said what is obvious already.

One team stands out. 7 teams can beat each other on any given day, and 3-4 teams are probably better than their records indicate. Not one team is a "guaranteed win" this year. It's great for the 05 loop. Finally some balance.

Book it.

Wrong. Reps are winners. Since day 1 my plan was to build this team into a winner when it starts to matter. Almost there and I'm not done.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I love how someone in the 05 loop keeps bringing up old post day after day, week after week. I think we've all said what is obvious already.

Book it.

Wrong. Reps are winners. Since day 1 my plan was to build this team into a winner when it starts to matter. Almost there and I'm not done.

Pretty sure that's what this poster said. One team stands out.

You're a self promoting idiot.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Book it.

Not quite. Your team posts that they can beat ours. I will educate you then. I know what I am doing and how to build winners. I put the right coach in place with the players I choose that will follow my plan. I can say Reps are in first place.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Book it.

Not quite. Your team posts that they can beat ours. I will educate you then. I know what I am doing and how to build winners. I put the right coach in place with the players I choose that will follow my plan. I can say Reps are in first place.

Why the F$”&? Are you on this thread ...it has nothing to do with the Reps....go blow up someone else’s with you I am better than thou bullshit....nobody cares honestly
2 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:52 pm

Heard mm tied the tm tonight? Most improved team in the loop for sure. Obviously connection to the Hill helps.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:24 pm

Guest wrote:Heard mm tied the tm tonight? Most improved team in the loop for sure. Obviously connection to the Hill helps.

Why would that matter at all ??
1 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Heard mm tied the tm tonight? Most improved team in the loop for sure. Obviously connection to the Hill helps.

Why would that matter at all ??

Agree. No bearing at all
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:50 pm

Tell someone who cares!
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:24 am

Sens controller no longer hurt dt ca. Got the boot dt ca?
1 x

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:56 pm

Guest wrote:Sens controller no longer hurt dt ca. Got the boot dt ca?

What?!?
0 x