2009 NYHL Tier 1

Re: 2009 NYHL Tier 1

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:GP recruited and committed to top 4 NTR players for next year before heading into MA AAA as the VK. Looks like 4 or more current GP players won't be along for that ride...either planned departures or involuntary ones...C'est la minorhockey'vie...

How do you commit to a team in January? Are there 4 players on NTR that are noticably better than what GP has?

Ans #1 - In this case, you tell the GP coach you are coming and then tell the NTR coach you are leaving. Ans #2 - Yes - top 4 are noticeably better than bottom 4 on GP and as good as, and in some cases better than, some of the top players on GP in comparable positions.

Sorry wasn't meaning anything by it, just asking as I've only seen NTR twice over the year and GP once over the year. If NTR is doing well why leave?
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:GP recruited and committed to top 4 NTR players for next year before heading into MA AAA as the VK. Looks like 4 or more current GP players won't be along for that ride...either planned departures or involuntary ones...C'est la minorhockey'vie...

Are you aware that PM doesn't have GP next year? So not sure how players are committing to GP next year and then for VK. PM has to find a team.

No comprende. With GP at the top of Tier 1, why would PM not be staying there? If he truly is leaving and doesn't find a team, maybe NTR can hire him as a scout ;)
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Sorry wasn't meaning anything by it, just asking as I've only seen NTR twice over the year and GP once over the year. If NTR is doing well why leave?[/quote]

Not sure, but likely b/c PM has the 2009 AAA VK. For those kids wanting to play AAA in MA it's a big step in that direction.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Are you aware that PM doesn't have GP next year? So not sure how players are committing to GP next year and then for VK. PM has to find a team.[/quote]

No comprende. With GP at the top of Tier 1, why would PM not be staying there? If he truly is leaving and doesn't find a team, maybe NTR can hire him as a scout ;)[/quote]

Yes comprende. Why don't you ask him yourself? PM is not the coach of GP next year because is not associated with VK. Ask him yourself. He may find another team but the coach of GP next year he is not!
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Guest wrote:Sorry wasn't meaning anything by it, just asking as I've only seen NTR twice over the year and GP once over the year. If NTR is doing well why leave?

Not sure, but likely b/c PM has the 2009 AAA VK. For those kids wanting to play AAA in MA it's a big step in that direction.[/quote]

How's the VK association as a whole doing?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:59 pm

HockeyDad98 wrote:DDB was missing some players (two notable players), while HVS was missing some players as well. This being said, DDB has been playing through the break while HVS hasn't played in two weeks. I would expect DDB to win easily which did not happen. Looks like true development is taking place at HVS unlike other organizations who have tried to recruit and form super teams. Congrats to HVS who hasn't lost since November 17th.

They lost to MC yesterday
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:19 pm

Guest wrote:Are you aware that PM doesn't have GP next year? So not sure how players are committing to GP next year and then for VK. PM has to find a team.

No comprende. With GP at the top of Tier 1, why would PM not be staying there? If he truly is leaving and doesn't find a team, maybe NTR can hire him as a scout ;)[/quote]

Yes comprende. Why don't you ask him yourself? PM is not the coach of GP next year because is not associated with VK. Ask him yourself. He may find another team but the coach of GP next year he is not![/quote]

Seriously though...I am not discrediting the previous poster, but I don't understand why PM would want to leave GP. I understand he has 09 VK, but why leave one of the top teams in NYHL?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:02 pm

PM has GP next year. Where do you get your info from?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:01 pm

LMAO......LM and his true development crew loses to the losers from MC.

Let me guess, a lot of kids were sick, goalie had a flat tire, coach was too busy recruiting for 2009, all the AA kids didn't show up or maybe true development is happening in Mimico.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:35 pm

LM does not coach on the bench he only runs practices
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:45 pm

LM doesn't develope anyone. All he screws on the bench is MOVE
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Yes comprende. Why don't you ask him yourself? PM is not the coach of GP next year because is not associated with VK. Ask him yourself. He may find another team but the coach of GP next year he is not![/quote]

Seriously though...I am not discrediting the previous poster, but I don't understand why PM would want to leave GP. I understand he has 09 VK, but why leave one of the top teams in NYHL?[/quote]

PM is not leaving - he is not being asked back.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Guest wrote:PM has GP next year. Where do you get your info from?

PM best coach in 2009. He gets the most out of the kids. Developed a strong team at GP. VK is so lucky to get this guy with the Marlies and JRC both offering him teams. Will be coaching in the OHL in 5 years mark my word.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Ask him and see what he says!

Don't be scared!
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Guest wrote:

PM best coach in 2009. He gets the most out of the kids. Developed a strong team at GP. VK is so lucky to get this guy with the Marlies and JRC both offering him teams. Will be coaching in the OHL in 5 years mark my word.

Haha - you need to do some research!!! Outside of this GP team what track record does PM have. Has he done a great job with GP - YES - but OHL??? Haha- do some research!
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Haha - you need to do some research!!! Outside of this GP team what track record does PM have. Has he done a great job with GP - YES - but OHL??? Haha- do some research!

PM developed? If he has developed so well why did he need to raid NTR? Seems odd.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:48 pm

PM is one of the best bench bosses for kids at a this age. His development of the GP players is at a very high level. Always coaching and motivating. VK is very lucky to have him coaching for them.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:29 pm

Guest wrote:PM is one of the best bench bosses for kids at a this age. His development of the GP players is at a very high level. Always coaching and motivating. VK is very lucky to have him coaching for them.

GPs dads ... watch out for this GP mom! Lol
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:25 am

Guest wrote:PM is one of the best bench bosses for kids at a this age. His development of the GP players is at a very high level. Always coaching and motivating. VK is very lucky to have him coaching for them.

If he was so good, he could run his own practices and train his own teams instead of hiring LM to train his previous teams.. and yes that's a fact, check your stats before you post
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:22 am

Guest wrote:

If he was so good, he could run his own practices and train his own teams instead of hiring LM to train his previous teams.. and yes that's a fact, check your stats before you post

How about all you nerds who sit in the stands and yell SKATE and SHOOOOT. Step up and coach or shut up and stop ragging on the coaches in this bracket that just happen to be some of the strongest for one age group in a long time. Why do you think the aaa teams have been awarded so quickly
0 x