2009 NYHL player movement

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:02 pm



Guest wrote:LM failed to develop??? The team lost every game for the first 2 months of the fall season... then won 7 straight even defeating top contenders such as WD and DDB... do you think that was based on raw talent alone?? It's called DEVELOPMENT!!!


Yes. It is based on raw talent alone. Its called a Goalie. HVS have best one.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:23 pm

If LM is such a great developer and the HVS were for real and had a bunch of top players, why is LM only taking two kids (ones a goalie) to the TM?
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:36 pm

Guest wrote:If LM is such a great developer and the HVS were for real and had a bunch of top players, why is LM only taking two kids (ones a goalie) to the TM?


Whos the other? His kid? Shhhhh dont tell rest of team.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:46 pm

The only sour grapes are the ones who didn't get called or chosen..and yes the goalie is a good contributor but he didn't score the goals that got the wins... including the game against DDB where HVS ALSO was missing a handful of players!
For those of you that are surprised that an entire team in its entirety DOESNT move up to Minor atom, esp for a top organization such as the TM... it's clearly your first time at the rodeo! Teams dismantle... players move... and some coaches get to pick the top players from each team... happens everywhere... every year. If you're too inexperienced to know this, you should stay quiet... watch and learn
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:If LM is such a great developer and the HVS were for real and had a bunch of top players, why is LM only taking two kids (ones a goalie) to the TM?


Whos the other? His kid? Shhhhh dont tell rest of team.

Is this a surprise or unusual in minor hockey? Are fathers supppsed to coach teams other than their kid's team? Like coach against them??? Lol...you're really new huh?
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:55 pm

So where are all the remaining HVS kids who are not going TM in MA going next year?
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:55 pm

HVS players are going to AA. Who is the goof that coaches with LM? What a goof!
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:HVS players are going to AA. Who is the goof that coaches with LM? What a goof!


FU. Say it to his face.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Move, move, move......pay, pay, pay........birthday skate, birthday skate, birthday skate,....AA, AA, AA for those discarded........blah, blah, blah.
1 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:HVS players are going to AA. Who is the goof that coaches with LM? What a goof!


FU. Say it to his face.


Happy to! Your a loser minor novice hockey jackass!
0 x

guest2017

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby guest2017 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:10 pm

I always enjoy logging onto minorhockeytalk to read about the NHL...sorry I mean NYHL. Clearly none of the parents or children on this chat have ever played competitive sports and are living vicariously through 7 year old hockey players. Regardless of who coaches or where kids end up we have to remind ourselves that we are talking about minor hockey. No one knows what will happen in 18 months. Good luck to all the players and I hope they are able to play at the highest level possible.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:HVS players are going to AA. Who is the goof that coaches with LM? What a goof!


FU. Say it to his face.


Happy to! Your a loser minor novice hockey jackass!


I agree say it to his face. Stop hiding behind your computer.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:40 pm

Love the bravery. One guy talks shit the next says say it to my face. Both parties probably quiver when it happens in front of you
1 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:44 pm

guest2017 wrote:I always enjoy logging onto minorhockeytalk to read about the NHL...sorry I mean NYHL. Clearly none of the parents or children on this chat have ever played competitive sports and are living vicariously through 7 year old hockey players. Regardless of who coaches or where kids end up we have to remind ourselves that we are talking about minor hockey. No one knows what will happen in 18 months. Good luck to all the players and I hope they are able to play at the highest level possible.


I agree this site is F'ing awesome! Best thing to ever happened for minor hockey
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:47 pm

I don't go on this site because it is hugely toxic but thought hmmm. Let me see if it has started with the younger guys. Having a child who is also a 09, I guess I just wanted to see if the cruel, barbaric, cowardness was also happening in his age group as it was with my eldest child. Duh... I should've known.
7 year olds being talked about. This boy is the best, coaches stink, this # stinks and so on and so on. I just wanted to remind you fools that the players at the top at 7 will not be the players at the top at 11; nor at 14. Mb few and far between. And I mean few. Have seen it 3 times over already. To the point where HL is where we have gone with our 4th. And boy is he loving every minute of it. You guys and gals will learn that hockey should be the least of your stresses. Enjoy every moment. Seeing my boys in the NYHL, GTHL AAA; was the greatest part of our lives. Be happy the kids are busy. And are learning what it is like to be in a team driven organization. But for heavens sake don't fuel your concerns on minor hockey "anonymous" websites. You have a problem with something or someone, tell them. These kids live once. And being a hockey family the years fly by. Enjoy every moment.
8 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:18 pm

MC and HVS cast offs (basically the entire team) are merging next year and trying to get the Rebels or Nats.

DDS trying for both as well.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Rumour is that WP from the Nats/DHI and Domi are taking the 09 Nats and making a run against LM and TM. Book it.

Should make for my interesting bench wars
0 x

Guest 2

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest 2 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Is MR's kid an 09?


No. 2010



Along with 3 others on DDR
0 x

guest22

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby guest22 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:43 pm

[quote="Guest 2"][quote="Guest"][quote="Guest"]Is MR's kid an 09?[/quote]

No. 2010[/quote]


Along with 3 others on DDR[/quote]

Ya wouldn't even be a powerhouse 2010 team........LOL..........
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:41 am

Where are the 3 WD kids going that play 08?
0 x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2003 and Younger”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 144 guests