2009 NYHL player movement

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:30 pm



Not sure where you are getting your info from...but that is not happening....[/quote]

Ummm...yes it is.[/quote]

Ya it certainly is. You see LJ has already called for my kid and when asked who he is getting he mentioned a few of the same players as NM. Personally the training with LJ will be top notch, none better. So much blows ups coming you wont be able to keep up:
HVB, DDB, WD, GP, DDR, EY & GB all going KABOOM......................[/quote]

I love all this BS...outside of a few players being added here and there Novice Tier 1 will basically be the same.....where everyone goes for Minor Atom is guess work....I like the troll with GB and GP splitting up....very funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:51 am

This is NOT a NEWSFLASH for those of you speculating on the viability of two hockey school guys playing in the sandbox together and running a coherent program at TM. While the likelihood of things working out for the future 2009 Marlies is UNLIKELY, it is also NOT impossible.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:14 am

NM & LJ are with their respective minor atom teams no less than 5 days a week; they can not miss a game or practice for another team, especially one in the NYHL. It doesn't happen.

There are more than a few coaches working two teams but there's an order. GTHL AAA is number 1. Where it gets a little hairy is a guy working two GTHL AAA teams. One TT coach has the 02 & 04 team but he makes it work (although the 04 team is his favorite).

LJ & NM will have assistants run a lot of the practices because they won't be able to be in two places at once.

Trust me.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:53 am

What? The 2009 TM coach is already picked for MA? Is this the only team that has picked a coach or has any other team picked their coach?
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:05 am

^^^for novice next year but I wouldn't be surprised to hear LJ will have the 09 TM's.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:14 am

Guest wrote:^^^for novice next year but I wouldn't be surprised to hear LJ will have the 09 TM's.


I thought LM has the TM?
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:54 am

LM has the marlies... it's already been announced
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:01 pm

most 2009 Minor Atom AAA coaches have been announced.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:16 pm

I thought LM has the TM?

07 TM. Not unheard of to have two AAA teams within the same organization.

So honest readers don't get confused by a couple of the above troll posts, coaches can not be announced officially until April when the G season ends and tryouts are posted. This is the GTHL, not the NYHL. 09 coaches are far from announced. Go to TM website; they don't even have the 2017/18 coaches announced. The coach for the 09 minor atom team will be posted officially in April 2018. It could very well be LJ and you may hear that from a close 'source' as well. But he knows he better than to say it to anybody. What's being posted are 100% rumors.

Your kids are still a ways out from G AAA. What a lot of you don't realize is even playing for LJ next year in novice doesn't mean squat for minor atom. His 07 duffield team carried 6 kids out of 14 to TM; less than half (3 kids who played T2 in novice made went to TM). You have a dozen other NYHL teams with at least one very good player on those teams who will be on TM's radar. You guys a still a full year away from knowing anything.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Guest wrote:most 2009 Minor Atom AAA coaches have been announced.


and most will either lose them or be changed by the start of minor atom. you guys are ridiculous...things change faster then all of you change underwear.

today someone maybe the coach of a team, tomorrow that coach is gone.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Guest wrote:LM has the marlies... it's already been announced



all of you guys who think coaches have announced and think you have spots guaranteed for 2 years from now better wake up!!!

ALL OF YOUR SHITTERS ARE FULL!!! time to empty them!!!
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:03 pm

While the coaches for the 2009 MA season may not be announced until spring 2018, do you not think that those chosen coaches ALREADY know they have the job... or at the very least... will know long before the announcement?!? They have to recruit after all right??
If you have any doubts as to who the coaches are.. ask them yourself. They would know if they've been offered the position!
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:44 pm

Guest wrote:While the coaches for the 2009 MA season may not be announced until spring 2018, do you not think that those chosen coaches ALREADY know they have the job... or at the very least... will know long before the announcement?!? They have to recruit after all right??
If you have any doubts as to who the coaches are.. ask them yourself. They would know if they've been offered the position!


Right so as stated above a few posts ago...nothing has changed for the Novice Tier 1 year outside of a few players moving hear and there....DDB, GP, GB and WD will all basically carry the same kids.....pump the breaks on the 2 years down the road stuff...lets try and worry about Novice....geez
1 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Some of you are ignorant. Every team has appointed Head Coaches for 2009 AAA except for DMF and the NATS.

Some teams are already recruiting. If you phone or email the member clubs they may even tell you who has the team.

TM - LM not LJ
JRC - MV
TT- NM
VK - PM
NYR - AM
SENS - MF
Rebels - DP
TRW - H Brothers Flunky
Reps - JL
MM - Not sure who
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:53 pm

If you have any doubts as to who the coaches are.. ask them yourself. They would know if they've been offered the position!

Coaches don't know because it's too early for AAA orgs to pick. There is not enough info on who's who today...

Once you start your novice season in early October, the meetings/interviews start for MA AAA coaches. Look at the top teams in minor atom the last few years... who are they? TM & JRC. Now figure out who the top two NYHL teams will be next year in novice. You can guess now but you won't know for sure until at least the season starts because right now it's still up in the air but those two teams' coaches will more than likely have the inside track for the jobs.

The top teams don't recruit, players come to them.

Everything to this point is verbal if an AAA team is talking to a coach. Things can and do change. A coach will not under any circumstances tell you he has the job and if he does tell you, he's not telling the truth. The guys who avoid and deflect the question probably are more reliable in that they know even if they have the gig, things change and their reputation would take a huge hit if something happened...

Here's something to consider... Get on to a top 5 NYHL team, any one you can get on to. These 5 teams, along with the coach will hook on to an AAA team come minor atom. Even if your kid is not brought along as part of the core group, at least your kid was on a good team where he can find a home relatively easy on any other team. Trust me, coaches will scoop up every kid on these top 5 teams. At least you'll not have to make calls and go to skates. Once minor atom comes, if you end up on a bottom 4 team (non playoff team) coaches will almost never consider you in atom. It's pretty crappy to be on bad teams year after year and doesn't look good on the resume when you're looking to move up.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:Some of you are ignorant. Every team has appointed Head Coaches for 2009 AAA except for DMF and the NATS.

Some teams are already recruiting. If you phone or email the member clubs they may even tell you who has the team.

TM - LM not LJ
JRC - MV
TT- NM
VK - PM
NYR - AM
SENS - MF
Rebels - DP
TRW - H Brothers Flunky
Reps - JL
MM - Not sure who



you should be read post 3:53 because he is bang on!

YOUR SHITTER IS FULL and its time to empty it!
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Some of you are ignorant. Every team has appointed Head Coaches for 2009 AAA except for DMF and the NATS.

Some teams are already recruiting. If you phone or email the member clubs they may even tell you who has the team.

TM - LM not LJ
JRC - MV
TT- NM
VK - PM
NYR - AM
SENS - MF
Rebels - DP
TRW - H Brothers Flunky
Reps - JL
MM - Not sure who



you should be read post 3:53 because he is bang on!

YOUR SHITTER IS FULL and its time to empty it!


Actually pretty close

Throw in

MM-MR FAVOURITE right now

A/Pick- JO from WH done deal

YSE-swirl from WD. DONE DEAL
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:33 pm

3:53.... so what you're saying is that even the AAA organizations themselves are lying?!? Like those that have actually and factually made public announcements concerning their coaching staff for the MA 2009 season?!? TM announced theirs last month at their coaches meeting...why the hell would they embarrass and discredit themselves by telling lies? At some point, you need to give it up and accept the truth.. esp when it comes from the org themselves.
The clueless negative comments are coming from parents who weren't approached by any AAA coaches... that's why they don't know WHO any of the coaches they are! If you would've been contacted by a AAA coach, then you'd know who they actually are by now!!
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Some of you are ignorant. Every team has appointed Head Coaches for 2009 AAA except for DMF and the NATS.

Some teams are already recruiting. If you phone or email the member clubs they may even tell you who has the team.

TM - LM not LJ
JRC - MV
TT- NM
VK - PM
NYR - AM
SENS - MF
Rebels - DP
TRW - H Brothers Flunky
Reps - JL
MM - Not sure who



you should be read post 3:53 because he is bang on!

YOUR SHITTER IS FULL and its time to empty it!


Actually pretty close

Throw in

MM-MR FAVOURITE right now

A/Pick- JO from WH done deal

YSE-swirl from WD. DONE DEAL


A/Pick? What does that stand 4
0 x

Guest

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Ajax / Pickering lol
0 x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2003 and Younger”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests