2003 G AAA changes and openings

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:21 am



OK so TM is a mid pack team now. If the season began right now I would put TM in 4th or 5th and thats probably where they will end up being next season. I think TRW and NYR will be ahead of them but at the end of the day its really a two team race at the top anyway and then there is everyone else.

Actually NYR goalie shouldnt bolt because that goalie & JRC will just be on another mid pack team anyway so I dont think they care all that much.
TRW will look like a good team next season with NYR and REBS at their heels along with TM in the mix.

Those will be the upper mid pack teams.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:36 am

Finally the TRW PIMPERs are back
you guys really aren't that good
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:39 am

TRW pimping is very entertaining. Please don't not discourage them.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:45 am

Guest wrote:OK so TM is a mid pack team now. If the season began right now I would put TM in 4th or 5th and thats probably where they will end up being next season. I think TRW and NYR will be ahead of them but at the end of the day its really a two team race at the top anyway and then there is everyone else.

Actually NYR goalie shouldnt bolt because that goalie & JRC will just be on another mid pack team anyway so I dont think they care all that much.
TRW will look like a good team next season with NYR and REBS at their heels along with TM in the mix.

Those will be the upper mid pack teams.



I love how the TRW & NYR pimpers keep selling the fact that they will be the place to be next season when in actuality, they are the ones losing the most players, both teams are hanging on for dear life. Both teams will be fighting for a playoff spot next season.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:46 am

It's DMF and the NATs and then everybody else. For the everybody else group big changes next year. Lots of changes a later bloomers stepping in but it's going to be a game of catch up with the top 2 squads. Folks just got to be honest with themselves, your kids will benefit in the long run if you stay in reality.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:48 am

The NYR#1 is going to be a backup, or is it a 40/40/20 split?

What the hell does the coach do to the kids to lose his top 5?
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:55 am

Put it this way. Bulldogs goalie coming in and Nyr coming. You tel me if you think it will be 40-40-20. Highly doubt it. TM is a very tight boys club.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:02 pm

I thought the Oshawa goalie goes to Everest and is
Loyal friend of jrc master ruler Dave d___zio

Why and how could he leave jrc
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Guest wrote:The NYR#1 is going to be a backup, or is it a 40/40/20 split?

What the hell does the coach do to the kids to lose his top 5?


Looks like he improves them to the point they get offered spots on top teams
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The NYR#1 is going to be a backup, or is it a 40/40/20 split?

What the hell does the coach do to the kids to lose his top 5?


Looks like he improves them to the point they get offered spots on top teams



Thanks coach! ...or have the parents finally realized that the mental health of the kids will become an issue if they don't split.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:21 pm

Ya, you're right It's probably that. Feel better ?
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:38 pm

All those kids get mega-minutes on what would have been a top 3 team next year with the TM problems. To leave that says something is very wrong at NYR. They will all go from "core" on a 3rd place team to warm benches? All seem to be great players, but aren't going to be #1 line on DMF/Nats. Make a difference on a 3rd place team or ride pine on a 1/2 team? Something doesn't add up.

Did the injuries this year and 10 man team just burn them all out?

If he is a prick as a 4th place team coach, he will probably drop to a 6-8th place team next year and look out. Going up in the standings should make him happy. Riding the standing down will probably not be so much fun to be around him.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:53 pm

Everyone knows the truth about the players leaving NYR after being there for between 3 to 5 seasons.

These kids are simply getting to experience hockey from a different team in the next few years. All these kids leaving have loved playing for AM and NYR and everyone knows it.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Guest wrote:Everyone knows the truth about the players leaving NYR after being there for between 3 to 5 seasons.

These kids are simply getting to experience hockey from a different team in the next few years. All these kids leaving have loved playing for AM and NYR and everyone knows it.



....says the guy who's stuck on NYR with nowhere to go.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:03 pm

It is true
I asked 2 of the 3 leaving and the parents were grateful for their time at Nyr

Different voices next year could be beneficial one time will tell
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Guest wrote:All those kids get mega-minutes on what would have been a top 3 team next year with the TM problems. To leave that says something is very wrong at NYR. They will all go from "core" on a 3rd place team to warm benches? All seem to be great players, but aren't going to be #1 line on DMF/Nats. Make a difference on a 3rd place team or ride pine on a 1/2 team? Something doesn't add up.

Did the injuries this year and 10 man team just burn them all out?

If he is a prick as a 4th place team coach, he will probably drop to a 6-8th place team next year and look out. Going up in the standings should make him happy. Riding the standing down will probably not be so much fun to be around him.


You must have studied at the Shit Weasel's High Performance Trolling Program
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:08 pm

I know the Marlies have issues, but I can't see them being any worse than 3rd next year. Probably with a big gap behind DMF/Nats, and ahead of the rest. Kind of like this year.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:09 pm

Except samurai. This kid will change teams every year. Next year will be third team in three years. If TM really takes him. Rumour is they are stringing him along.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:13 pm

There's no loyalty in hockey. Just another player happy to chase the almighty Marlie jersey.
0 x

Guest

Tanner

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Who is this famous guy?
0 x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2003 and Younger”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests