2007 GTHL AA West

Re: 2007 GTHL AA West

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:53 pm

actually the wolverines aren't that great a team , they just have a few really good players that carry the team. if you took the top 2off that team they would be very average .the same can't be said of the other 3 teams.[/quote]
i agree they have strong golie and 2 very very good players that can change a game on their own . when we played them one forward did all there scoring . this age group and top 4 teams can all win agaisnt eachother on any given day[/quote]

Thanks Dad!
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Guest wrote:actually the wolverines aren't that great a team , they just have a few really good players that carry the team. if you took the top 2off that team they would be very average .the same can't be said of the other 3 teams.

i agree they have strong golie and 2 very very good players that can change a game on their own . when we played them one forward did all there scoring . this age group and top 4 teams can all win agaisnt eachother on any given day[/quote]

Thanks Dad![/quote]

Lol, goalie dad!
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:actually the wolverines aren't that great a team , they just have a few really good players that carry the team. if you took the top 2off that team they would be very average .the same can't be said of the other 3 teams.

i agree they have strong golie and 2 very very good players that can change a game on their own . when we played them one forward did all there scoring . this age group and top 4 teams can all win agaisnt eachother on any given day

Thanks Dad!

I would bet that was written by the forward's dad.......
2 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:06 pm

His kids going to the show! Didn't you know
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:16 pm

[quote="Guest"][quote="Guest"][quote="Guest"][quote="Guest"]actually the wolverines aren't that great a team , they just have a few really good players that carry the team. if you took the top 2off that team they would be very average .the same can't be said of the other 3 teams.[/quote]

Thanks Dad![/quote]

I would bet that was written by the forward's dad.......[/quote]
Or mom . Atleast they spoke truth all those teams are good
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:29 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

i agree they have strong golie and 2 very very good players that can change a game on their own . when we played them one forward did all there scoring . this age group and top 4 teams can all win agaisnt eachother on any given day

I would bet that was written by the forward's dad.......

or coach.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:06 pm

When do coaches for next season typically get confirmed?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:54 pm

don't worry they'll call you.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Guest wrote:don't worry they'll call you.

You have so much time on your hands that you waste it responding with bulls**t?? Ha, you must live a very productive life.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:38 pm

What happened in the battle of Vaughan ?
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:14 pm

Who cares. They both weak teams.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:49 am

If you go back to the beginning of the original thread, looks like VP was shooting there mouth off.

Same old Vaughan. bunch of big mouths with no hockey experience.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:48 pm

and they lost bad today to a short handed TE team today. Must be a lot of expreso being fired up tonight to discuss
1 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:28 pm

TW - 9
MB - 0
3 x

guest 98

Postby guest 98 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:40 am

Guest wrote:When do coaches for next season typically get confirmed?

Coaches of most teams are set for next year. Process of selecting kids is also already well under way. If you are looking to move Johnny to a better team, best to start contacting coaches. If you don't know who it is, contact this year's coach and ask who's coaching the team next year. All coaches contact information is available on team websites.
2 x

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:52 pm

Guest wrote:When do coaches for next season typically get confirmed?

http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/ ... nfirmation

:lol:
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:11 pm

Panthers took another beating from Rangers tonight.
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:57 pm

Guest wrote:Panthers took another beating from Rangers tonight.

Quick!
Someone call Humane Society
Meow Purr :o
1 x

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:30 am

Any major changes coming for next season or the top teams will stay the top teams. Any movement of kids to AAA
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:23 pm

Guest wrote:Any major changes coming for next season or the top teams will stay the top teams. Any movement of kids to AAA

YES!
:roll:
1 x