2003 GTHL WEST AA

Re: 2003 GTHL WEST AA

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:49 am

Both MNS and HVS stumbled again yesterday. Consider the last 5 games:

MNS: 2W, 2T, 1L. GF 14, GA 11. Two ties with TA, barely beat TW, loss to IW but beat HVS.
HVS: 1W, 1T, 3L. GF 9, GA 15. Losses to VR, MNS & blown out by MT. Tie to lowly TE but beat VP.

Both teams allowing too many goals which is costing them points.

MT is 5-0 over the same stretch with a win against HV, IW is 4-0-1 with a win against MNS and VP is 4-1 with a win against MNS. All three teams have very strong GF/GA over the stretch.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:56 am

I agree MT are the team to beat. We played them, and they don't stop. Like a dog on a bone. They don't let up.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:01 am

New power rankings:

MT,VP, IW - MT/VP very closely matched, IW proving improvement is no fluke
MNS, HVS, ST - MNS has talent to bounce back, HVS at risk of falling further, ST proving they are also no fluke
TA, VR, MJ -change in order, TA playing better, MJ no so much
TW, TE - TE has the better chance of improving here
GTC, TR, WM, MB, DD, HH - one sneaks into the playoffs, no clear choice yet
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:03 am

Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn.

It is November, February matters.

Thanks for the analysis MT dad but your team has also stumbled this year so don't be so biased.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:49 am

MT is a GREAT Team but still have VERY weak goaltending which will cost them when it counts.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:17 am

Guest wrote:Both MNS and HVS stumbled again yesterday. Consider the last 5 games:

MNS: 2W, 2T, 1L. GF 14, GA 11. Two ties with TA, barely beat TW, loss to IW but beat HVS.
HVS: 1W, 1T, 3L. GF 9, GA 15. Losses to VR, MNS & blown out by MT. Tie to lowly TE but beat VP.

Both teams allowing too many goals which is costing them points.

MT is 5-0 over the same stretch with a win against HV, IW is 4-0-1 with a win against MNS and VP is 4-1 with a win against MNS. All three teams have very strong GF/GA over the stretch.

Missing one squad, ST over lat 5 they are 4-0-1, have they lowest GA and 2nd best GF, beat TA and tied IW
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:56 am

but lost to a weak MJ team.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:30 pm

Guest wrote:Not true about player cuts in AA. Only in AAA. Only a psycho coach would cut a kid in AA. MNS and IW are not cutting players. It would kill the organization if word got out that they cut AA kids in November. Why do people make up such shit in here?

Well that may be true but GTC PW AA coach cut a kid. He promised the parents he was taking the team to the playoffs. Cutting 12 year olds must be part of the plan.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:35 pm

^^^ sounds like a bitter dad, does your kid use the same bottle as you? If you were cut from a last place team in AA its a sign your kid belongs in A.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:42 pm

Pretty reliable source tells me there are some MNS parents who are not happy right now. Expected to be top 5 in province and a lot of individual play is causing issues with the kids. They aren't cutting anyone, that was a stupid post, but already talk of changes for next season.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:56 pm

I think every coach promises a playoff team. But when your a new team, first objective is to win as many games as you can to build confidence. After that, everything is gravy.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Not true about player cuts in AA. Only in AAA. Only a psycho coach would cut a kid in AA. MNS and IW are not cutting players. It would kill the organization if word got out that they cut AA kids in November. Why do people make up such shit in here?

Well that may be true but GTC PW AA coach cut a kid. He promised the parents he was taking the team to the playoffs. Cutting 12 year olds must be part of the plan.

Cuts do not usually happen with 12 yr olds in general. If its true a kid was cut, I bet the parents were the problem.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:16 pm

Don't you love parent cuts? They are the best stories out there.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:03 am

MT now in first and playing like a first place team. Two wannabes playing tonight.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:15 am

Wow. First place. You must be so proud of yourself this morning. How many years you been on that team whining about first place teams and now you are there. Time to celebrate huh? You really take Junior's hockey pretty seriously.

Still laughing.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:20 am

I think the above poster was in tears when she wrote that.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:26 am

Why the ridicule? Good for MT. IW on here all month bragging how they're tops. We had to endure that nonsense.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:32 am

Tears? Yes I am absolutely crushed that my kid's team isn't in first place and will call the coach this morning and give him a piece of my mind.......That is what crazy hockey parents do.......the type that come on here the first day their kids team is in first place and want the whole world to know.

I am laughing even harder now at the desperate need you have for attention and people to tell you how great your team is. I can imagine you at work today telling anyone who will listen that your kids team is in first place. Blah blah blah is what they will hear because they don't care and are tired of you talking about it.

Have a great day pal and make sure YOU enjoy every minute of it.

LOL
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:46 am

7:32 sounds jealous???
Long post for one who doesn't care!
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:51 am

Only a small minded neanderthal would associate length of a post with being jealous. I am able to use words and arguments to express my opinion. You resort to childish and empty insults. Am I typing too fast or using words that are too long for you?
0 x