2006 GTHL AA WEST

Re: 2006 GTHL AA WEST

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Watched game, entire team was off, looked slow and tired. Goalie was not great and had odd goal go in off boards

I see the "blowing up" guy is writing again. love this site cause ya never know who is posting. lol. enjoy the game their young
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Mississauga Jets 3 : 2 Mississauga Terriers
Streetsville Tigers 2 : 2 Ice Warriors
USA 5 : 4 Canada

Hockey is strange sometimes. Great night for the underdogs.

Terriers exhausted from all the B-Day skates they attended that day

Simply hilarious. Good one! LOL
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:21 pm

Guest wrote:Watched game, entire team was off, looked slow and tired. Goalie was not great and had odd goal go in off boards

I see the "blowing up" guy is writing again. love this site cause ya never know who is posting. lol. enjoy the game their young

When you were young you should have learned the proper use of there, they're and their. ;)
Anyhow. Maybe too many practises? MT known for it. Some yobs think driving 10 year olds like a pack of sled dogs makes them perform better than the other 10 year olds.
Or the opposing Ds having figured out MT's blue line trick play. No more rabbits in the hat?
2 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:20 pm

MT & VP - who won?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:32 pm

2 MT going to DMF next year??
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:45 pm

NT won over VP. Don't look like they are blowing up.
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:49 pm

Guest wrote:2 MT going to DMF next year??

why just those chosen 2? why not the whole team? did those 2 buy there way? methinks yes
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:52 pm

The two MT going to DMF one is big and slow the other clumsy with average speed! Have fun playing hockey Sunday nights in Scarborough. Losers
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:38 pm

Guest wrote:Watched game, entire team was off, looked slow and tired. Goalie was not great and had odd goal go in off boards

I watched game too. Scoring chances were even. MJ played well. MT simply not that great of team. Some players fairly slow and not agile. MT very good but not dominant against high mid pack teams and TE have better D and team play and VP have a couple players with higher end skill. Should be interesting rest of season.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:39 pm

hey methinks :roll: i think you are a retard. Also if the MT coach came calling for your little boy you would suck his :o so fast you couldn't swallow fast enough. So stop bashing kids for moving to AAA because your kid couldn't even make the cut. Its great to see kids developing and moving up to play better levels of hockey. This is what makes hockey so great is that kids have an opportunity to excel.
6 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Guest wrote:hey methinks :roll: i think you are a retard. Also if the MT coach came calling for your little boy you would suck his :o so fast you couldn't swallow fast enough. So stop bashing kids for moving to AAA because your kid couldn't even make the cut. Its great to see kids developing and moving up to play better levels of hockey. This is what makes hockey so great is that kids have an opportunity to excel.

I don't think you or your buds should be around any kids weirdo.
4 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:06 pm

TA blowing up
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:hey methinks :roll: i think you are a retard. Also if the MT coach came calling for your little boy you would suck his :o so fast you couldn't swallow fast enough. So stop bashing kids for moving to AAA because your kid couldn't even make the cut. Its great to see kids developing and moving up to play better levels of hockey. This is what makes hockey so great is that kids have an opportunity to excel.

Those 2 MT dads going to DMF sure are riding high on there horse around the arena these days. But remember guys, when you do fall it hurts when you hit rock bottom.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Those 2 MT dads going to DMF sure are riding high on there horse around the arena these days. But remember guys, when you do fall it hurts when you hit rock bottom.

About to find out what an easy ride they've been having in AA. Humble pie about to be served. Especially on DMF. Babtism by fire. The vocab they use in their change rooms and halls will fill arenas province wide. Too bad it just won't change a darn thing.
Hockey in 6th gear! Varooooom!
2 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Even after last season's early playoff exit? Tisk tisk tisk.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

About to find out what an easy ride they've been having in AA. Humble pie about to be served. Especially on DMF. Babtism by fire. The vocab they use in their change rooms and halls will fill arenas province wide. Too bad it just won't change a darn thing.
Hockey in 6th gear! Varooooom!

DVV better wipe that smirk off his face. Lets see if he struts around like a peacock after tomorrows game.
1 x

old guest

Postby old guest » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:24 am

Guest wrote:

When you were young you should have learned the proper use of there, they're and their. ;)
Anyhow. Maybe too many practises? MT known for it. Some yobs think driving 10 year olds like a pack of sled dogs makes them perform better than the other 10 year olds.
Or the opposing Ds having figured out MT's blue line trick play. No more rabbits in the hat?

What is the MT blue line trick play anyway??? :oops:
0 x