2003 G AAA changes and openings

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Guest wrote:Reps Kaboom.

Since when does losing 1 player count as a KABOOM? Who besides D going to TM are they losing?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:34 pm

Reps and Rebs will be disasters next year.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:No one is running to Trw. Hope is a good thing though. Just ask the JRC dads

Word is a couple of kids with disappointing seasons at JRC are moving to TRW. They like what FP is selling and they like what AC is giving ($$). If this is the recipe for a Top 3 team, we will all be :o

If TRW took all the kids having a disappointing seasons at JRC, they would be taking the whole team.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:14 pm

Best coach is PC on MM, but he has very little in way of AAA talent to work with thus has been last and then 10th this year and really that is due to the dramatic drop in VK and TT. If some AAA kids take a chance and go to PC, individually or 3-4 together, he will guide this team to top half.

DDM and MS likely tie for 2nd best coach.

REALLY ?! You can dream MM parent, and posting this recruiting sludge on here is unlikely to work, but I think the saying "nice guys finish last" is appropriate here. A nice guy with limited hockey knowledge and experience puts MM around 10th to maybe even 8th within a year or two, but that would be the max and a major overachievement
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Guest wrote:Is it true that all Nats players are returning?
can coach truly be happy with all players / parents and are parents / kids truly happy with coach?
A Top 2 team in the G, with zero turnover...sounds improbable to me.

Teams that only lose a couple games shouldn't need more that 1 or 2 changes, and those would primarily be kids leaving, not being cut. Mr. Nat's haven't won anything in 5 years likely doesn't understand, but minor hockey about development not plastic trophies.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Reps Kaboom.

Since when does losing 1 player count as a KABOOM? Who besides D going to TM are they losing

sorry, but am I missing something? Is the D from Reps that TM is apparently getting really all that ?! I mean, he's OK but sure getting a lot of exposure on here, gotta wonder if it isn't the parents pimping a bit too much on here
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Is it true that all Nats players are returning?
can coach truly be happy with all players / parents and are parents / kids truly happy with coach?
A Top 2 team in the G, with zero turnover...sounds improbable to me.

Teams that only lose a couple games shouldn't need more that 1 or 2 changes, and those would primarily be kids leaving, not being cut. Mr. Nat's haven't won anything in 5 years likely doesn't understand, but minor hockey about development not plastic trophies.

You made his point. Nats haven't developed in 5 years just gone sideways. Always 2 or 3, no championships, no tournament wins. While they might not be worse they are definitely not better. How is that possible?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:39 pm

He's not a top 2 d on his current team
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:40 pm

anyone going to TM now is only going cause DMF and Nats are not interested. TM rumoured additions will not help them at all. Giving up skill for size that cannot move well enough to compete in a fast paced game is going to hurt them. TM will be 5th or 6th next year.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:40 pm

Guest wrote:Guest wrote:
Reps Kaboom.

Since when does losing 1 player count as a KABOOM? Who besides D going to TM are they losing

sorry, but am I missing something? Is the D from Reps that TM is apparently getting really all that ?! I mean, he's OK but sure getting a lot of exposure on here, gotta wonder if it isn't the parents pimping a bit too much on here

Kid's an average D but will be an upgrade to current #4 or #5 on TM
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:43 pm

Bull...he's easily top 2 on Reps and should be the same on TM.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:44 pm

the D is penalty prone and slower now that he's bigger?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Guest wrote:Reps and Rebs will be disasters next year.

Not sure about the Rebels but If the Reps are only losing the one D to TM, with a few additions, they should remain a competitive team.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:06 pm

Guest wrote:Bull...he's easily top 2 on Reps and should be the same on TM.

If he's top two on TM then they definitely will be in trouble.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:00 pm

It's pretty clear that the 3 smurfs on D need to be upgraded now that big boy hockey has arrived. Can't blame PC for addressing the obvious. Anything will help based on recent results. I'll be surprised if they get by TRW this week but anything can happen I guess
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:06 pm

Top two on Reps will be easily a 4-5 at TM. Just a stopgap measure for next year.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:18 pm

You got it right 3:38. TN just spin their wheels year to year. They never move ahead and when they get close their coach usually blows it for them. Lots of development talk with no evidence to prove it. This year will be no different and probably the same going forward.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:18 pm

Reps will be battling for a playoff spot next year, its only common sense, they got points early this year when teams were struggling ,,,, not playing well now. Next year they are in trouble
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:19 pm

I heard the Rebs are losing top guys as well, three already gone. What will they do?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Guest wrote:You got it right 3:38. TN just spin their wheels year to year. They never move ahead and when they get close their coach usually blows it for them. Lots of development talk with no evidence to prove it. This year will be no different and probably the same going forward.

Sure bud....best GF in the GTHL of ALL ages groups and second best GA in the GTHL of ALL ages groups.....spinning wheels I guess
0 x