2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:55 pm



Dont pay any attention, just a disgruntled Milton parent trolling. Forget about the Oakville teams and get ready for GC, they are still the team to beat in Group C and everyone knows it.
1 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:44 pm

Guest wrote:Dont pay any attention, just a disgruntled Milton parent trolling. Forget about the Oakville teams and get ready for GC, they are still the team to beat in Group C and everyone knows it.


Milton Trolls are everywhere.
Hobgoblins, Bugaboos, and Ogres hiding under the bridge waiting to crap on someones day.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:07 pm

Guest wrote:Dont pay any attention, just a disgruntled Milton parent trolling. Forget about the Oakville teams and get ready for GC, they are still the team to beat in Group C and everyone knows it.


You will get your Chance Saturday to prove it!
0 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:06 pm

Hello 3:55 what colour is the sky in your world? GS were pushed to the final buzzer in two games against FS narrowly winning both by one gaol, and
you guys are apparently the team to beat in group C ? ORB has your #.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:32 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:And since OF is the home team the score will be posted by next Monday at the latest!


BEG won 5 to 0 over OF. ORR walking away with group A. Group C still has A lot of games to be played. Over the weekend most will be decided. Milton still favourite in my eyes. The best team in group.


OF will get one more shot to push BEG to win and in game!! NF falls apart.?
0 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:And since OF is the home team the score will be posted by next Monday at the latest!


BEG won 5 to 0 over OF. ORR walking away with group A. Group C still has A lot of games to be played. Over the weekend most will be decided. Milton still favourite in my eyes. The best team in group.


OF will get one more shot to push BEG to win and in game!! NF falls apart.?


NF not a good hockey team. Who cares. OF better step it up to beat BEG twice. Milton is good but not best in group. Still ORB or GC. Lots of talking before games.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:30 pm

GC held on tonight 3/2? Best team in group C Milton has it tough.
1 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:33 pm

Waiting to hear from Milton parents what happened at home to GC. ORB does have GC #
0 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:44 pm

Congrats ORR on winning group. Good job and was expected a cake walk.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:38 pm

Thanks ORR Mom. We're all happy for you.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:24 am

Guest wrote:Thanks ORR Mom. We're all happy for you.


Yes thanks ORR MOM. Question where is Milton parents now?
0 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:25 am

Who would ORR want in quarters? Who would give ORR the better series?
0 x

Google

This 2004 Tri County AA Bowen Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:25 am

0 x
Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:28 am

Guest wrote:Who would ORR want in quarters? Who would give ORR the better series?


GC based on season results.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:42 am

they will want the easy wins.
1 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:18 pm

Guest wrote:Who would ORR want in quarters? Who would give ORR the better series?


Stoney Creek.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:15 pm

Huge Game tonight in Group C - ORB vs GC .
Must win for GC
ORB wins and they are pretty much through.
Who you got?
0 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:20 pm

does it matter you have ORR next :lol:
both GC and ORB are decent teams that both
have 3 or 4 players that carry the team- both teams have brutal
goaltending average defense it's the top forwards on both team that will
decide the outcome
GC by 2 goals
0 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:38 pm

ORB and GC played a great 4 periods of hockey. ORB played for the tie. GC took the heat to them but ORB goalie solid. ORB acted as they won the group with hanging on. Very cocky of them. They still need to worry about Milton. But does ORB really want us. ORR watched tonight's game and wants ORB the weaker team. Let's go ORB.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:14 am

Group C still up in the air.
0 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:17 am

Guest wrote:ORB and GC played a great 4 periods of hockey. ORB played for the tie. GC took the heat to them but ORB goalie solid. ORB acted as they won the group with hanging on. Very cocky of them. They still need to worry about Milton. But does ORB really want us. ORR watched tonight's game and wants ORB the weaker team. Let's go ORB.


Milton still in contention if they win all games. If they lose Thursday to GC. They will be eliminated but can play spolier and knock off a cocky ORB team. I still like Milton to win division. Good enough to put it together.
0 x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2004 and Older”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 21 guests