2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:35 am



Guest wrote:Someone has to send that video to OMHA, and fast!


Yeah, good luck with that.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:54 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Someone has to send that video to OMHA, and fast!


Yeah, good luck with that.


Don't waste your time. They will back the ref. Which they should. Cause they can't over turn the call now. If they did, everyone would film games to send to OMHA.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:30 pm

This a very unfortunate way to end the game. Just watched the video and yes, the Ref was in the correct position. Such a close call. Net coming off had no bearing on if it was going in. ORR goalie slides across and boom. That would have gone in regardless. I would have hated to be that ref. Tough break BEG great season.
3 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:24 am

The call stands on the ice...... NO GOAL!!!!!
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:33 am

2 years in a row BEG coaches can't win the BIG series when needed.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:55 am

Guest wrote:2 years in a row BEG coaches can't win the BIG series when needed.


There is a difference between losing a series that you are heavily favoured in (i.e., vs GG last year) and a series where you are the big underdog (i.e., vs ORR this year). Given what the coaches had to work with, they did well to get to game 6.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:40 pm

Valid point but no matter how you slice it coaches didn't get it done last year or this year, don't forget ORR had a battle against GC and BEG had three exhibition games against WJS or more like tune up games.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:45 pm

ORR how is Whitby? How did the game Go?
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:30 pm

Whitby is a good team. That what you're looking for?
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:32 pm

Whitby is a good balanced team, comparable to BEG and a good defensive system. All 3 teams we played are all different.
GC - more offensive than the other two teams but had the weakest goalies and defence.
BEG - physical team, strong defence but not much a threat offensively other than banging pucks.
Whitby - Very good team defence as a 5 unit. Better than BEG defensively. Not sure what they bring yet offensively, too early to tell.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:37 pm

Guest wrote:Whitby is a good balanced team, comparable to BEG and a good defensive system. All 3 teams we played are all different.
GC - more offensive than the other two teams but had the weakest goalies and defence.
BEG - physical team, strong defence but not much a threat offensively other than banging pucks.
Whitby - Very good team defence as a 5 unit. Better than BEG defensively. Not sure what they bring yet offensively, too early to tell.


Whitby is the best balanced team we have played.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:38 pm

Guest wrote:Whitby is a good team. That what you're looking for?


Duh, thanks I figured they are good.
2 x

Google

This 2004 Tri County AA Bowen Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:38 pm

2 x
Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Whitby is a good team. That what you're looking for?


Duh, thanks I figured they are good.



Well then, go watch if you want more information.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Whitby is a good team. That what you're looking for?


Duh, thanks I figured they are good.



Well then, go watch if you want more information.


Better hockey to watch somewhere else.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:54 pm

Likely, but I’m guessing you have no stake in any hockey going on this time of the year.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:02 pm

Good luck ORR tomorrow. Close it out. Do something many other teams would have liked to be in that position.
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:33 pm

Guest wrote:Good luck ORR tomorrow. Close it out. Do something many other teams would have liked to be in that position.


GC 4 GG1

Instead of hitting maybe we should try playing hockey coach.
3 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:47 pm

ORR OMHA Champs.
6 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Good luck ORR tomorrow. Close it out. Do something many other teams would have liked to be in that position.


GC 4 GG1

Instead of hitting maybe we should try playing hockey coach.



What is your point exactly? You were clearly at the game so what went on?

Congrats to ORR on winning the OMHA's. Well deserved!
2 x

Guest

Re: 2004 Tri County AA Bowen

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:38 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Good luck ORR tomorrow. Close it out. Do something many other teams would have liked to be in that position.


GC 4 GG1

Instead of hitting maybe we should try playing hockey coach.



What is your point exactly? You were clearly at the game so what went on?

Congrats to ORR on winning the OMHA's. Well deserved!


My point is the 80's style of hitting ONLY doesn't work. We had no shots on net over 3 periods unless it was a PP.
1 x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2004 and Older”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 21 guests