YSE Midget

Re: YSE Midget

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:38 am

It’s Midget AAA ETA y’all

Top end players playing some level of Jr or prep school

Don’t fret... a mix of mid pack aaa sprinkled with some late bloomer aa and just above average goaltending and you are good to go and right in the mix

APR won OMHAs last year with a very average team at least on paper and not one above average 2000
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:31 pm

10:27
What Playoffs? It all came to a quick abrupt end! Losing 3 of the 4 games with a combined 3.5 GAA Then the Clancy Cup or ETA's what happened there with a 4.0 GAA!

Give us all a break
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:21 pm

I am sure there are a lot of superstar goalies lining up to go to this team.....

bad organization
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:05 pm

I trust the comment of "bad organization" is aimed at the association and not to the coaching and operation of this team. Coming in late to the position last year, the coach has done an excellent job with the team so far. He appears to be well liked and well respected by both players and parents alike.

If the turnout to date, is any indication, the team should have a good number of new players competing for positions. That also includes potential goalies. When players from outside the area start attending the skates, we will have an even better indication of total number of quality players who wish to play for the team. It is quite possible that we will see an upgrading in several areas of the team including goaltending.
2 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:35 am

Guest wrote:10:27
What Playoffs? It all came to a quick abrupt end! Losing 3 of the 4 games with a combined 3.5 GAA Then the Clancy Cup or ETA's what happened there with a 4.0 GAA!

Give us all a break

Actually buddy, why don't you give us ALL a break...

YSE scored a total of 5 goals in the playoffs against AP. That's an average of just over 1 goal per game. Not sure how many series you think a team can win with goal production like that. I know you like to B_itch at the goaltending but your essentially saying our guys need to get a shutout in every game to win. That seems unrealistic to me.

The fact is, our guys played hard and lost to a better and more disciplined team. If you ask anyone around the rinks they will tell you they overachieved and that was due to good coaching and the boys playing the best that they could with what they had.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:13 am

City TV athlete of the week undrafted again
Pimpin ain’t easy
1 x

Guestss

Postby Guestss » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:57 pm

Guest wrote:I trust the comment of "bad organization" is aimed at the association and not to the coaching and operation of this team. Coming in late to the position last year, the coach has done an excellent job with the team so far. He appears to be well liked and well respected by both players and parents alike.

If the turnout to date, is any indication, the team should have a good number of new players competing for positions. That also includes potential goalies. When players from outside the area start attending the skates, we will have an even better indication of total number of quality players who wish to play for the team. It is quite possible that we will see an upgrading in several areas of the team including goaltending.

Yes def the VP that will run this team down
Get rid of him
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:37 pm

The Head coach is good positional Jr A coach. The Assistant coach plays an old style hit'em hockey, so it should be interesting. The Exec should never be involved directly with a team, but somehow they manage.
YSE has hosted in the past and done poorly every time. I think with BP as head coach, this time should be different.
We hope...
There are other teams that will give YSE a run for their money, so this should make for a competitive Midget loop.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:24 pm

D man parachuting in to save the day :ugeek:
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:28 pm

YSE parents are never happy. Wanna have some fun? Pull up the last 5 years of YSE threads on this site and see what are the common themes are. I'll save you some time;

The association is horrible and corrupt
The coaches are incompetent
The goalies aren't good enough
The top players don't deliver

and what happens most years

The association delivers a quality product on the ice in every division
The coaches manage to lead without the parents advice
The goalies go on to better things
The players find a way to improve and YSE produces top draft picks including many first rounders.

From where I sit, the only people that need some improving may be some of the parents themselves.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:12 pm

Sure

Look at last years MM team

The whole team were fluffers for the #1

Coaching staff spent all their time focused on that

Nothing wrong with parent group

Look at org

Leave if you can

Conner did
1 x

Guestss

Postby Guestss » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:38 pm

Guest wrote:Sure

Look at last years MM team

The whole team were fluffers for the #1

Coaching staff spent all their time focused on that

Nothing wrong with parent group

Look at org

Leave if you can

Conner did
2 x

Google

This YSE Midget Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:38 pm

2 x
Guestss

Postby Guestss » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:15 am

Parents are great

Look at the VP he has been acting like God for the past 4years

Once he’s gone this year yse will carry on just fine

Get out and do not vote pc in for anything

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:15 am.
2 x