TM 04 AAA Tournament

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:28 pm



Guest wrote:I watched Buffalo today and they were very good don’t know what all the crap is about. Vk and marlies not in he same conversation.


Thank goodness we avoided this tourney. As it turns out it has only two real good teams. BJS and EOW.
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:31 pm

What about the G teams :lol:
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:41 pm

Guest wrote:Vk coach a yahoo knows nothing about hockey. Kaboom book it.


Vk gets out coached .
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:48 pm

JD where the hell are ya??????
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:49 pm

It is comical to see the demise of this team. How long ago was it this Dumb ass parent group actually believed this team was amongst the best of the best? They are barely an average team. This weekend is another example proving just how little they understand the game.
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:50 pm

Guest wrote:JD where the hell are ya??????


He’s on the phone looking for a team
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:BJS humiliate BE 10-3 :lol: goalies were completely asleep

:lol: so true


BE humiliate the great NATS 5-1 and to be clear BJS will bust up any 'G" team.

TM was given a hand picked group of weaker teams and they are struggling.

Two ties against the #42 ranked 99's and the #35th ranked Jr Flyers.

"G" teams are falling apart :lol:
1 x

Guest 12

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest 12 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Tom Gately why are you on here posting how good the Buffalo Jrs Sabres are everyone knows that it’s you posting.
2 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:38 am

Guest 12 wrote:Tom Gately why are you on here posting how good the Buffalo Jrs Sabres are everyone knows that it’s you posting.


......and his protected and irrelevant son.
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:52 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I watched Buffalo today and they were very good don’t know what all the crap is about. Vk and marlies not in he same conversation.


Thank goodness we avoided this tourney. As it turns out it has only two real good teams. BJS and EOW.


So which tournament did you enter that had all the great teams? Or did your team just chicken out :lol:
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:55 am

who wants to be in a rink over the holidays.
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:26 am

Guest wrote:
Guest 12 wrote:Tom Gately why are you on here posting how good the Buffalo Jrs Sabres are everyone knows that it’s you posting.


......and his protected and irrelevant son.


Lol. Someone have a little too much to drink last night. Jealousy is not a good quality
1 x

Google

This TM 04 AAA Tournament Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:26 am

1 x
Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:28 am

TRW must have played well vs. the almighty BJS. Only lost 5-4?
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:02 am

Guest wrote:TRW must have played well vs. the almighty BJS. Only lost 5-4?

Still lost :lol:
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:17 am

BJS nobody takes this tournament serious anymore it's a shit tournament over the holiday that nobody really wants to be in. Not to many teams care about winning this one they'd rather be enjoying the holidays where it's warm.
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:45 am

Is there a site to follow this tournament
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:14 am

Guest wrote:Is there a site to follow this tournament


http://torontomarlboros.com/holiday-cla ... or-bantam/
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Is there a site to follow this tournament


http://torontomarlboros.com/holiday-cla ... or-bantam/


Site appears to be gone now... Hide the evidence? Will the tournament be cancelled?
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Is there a site to follow this tournament


http://torontomarlboros.com/holiday-cla ... or-bantam/


Site appears to be gone now... Hide the evidence? Will the tournament be cancelled?

Lol Thanks
1 x

Guest

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Is there a site to follow this tournament


http://torontomarlboros.com/holiday-cla ... or-bantam/


Site appears to be gone now... Hide the evidence? Will the tournament be cancelled?


What are you taking about works fine for me....probably blocks idiots...lol
1 x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2004 and Older”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 24 guests