Lol

Lol.

That's cause there over rated and stink. :lol:

And that's with 3 Refs on their side too :shock:
1 x

Guest64738

Re: TM 04 AAA Tournament

Postby Guest64738 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Guest wrote:So who won this shit tournament?

Not your kids team. They have never won anything.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:32 pm

Obviously not your kids either as you don't know the score..lol
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:00 pm

Guest64738 wrote:
Guest wrote:So who won this shit tournament?

Not your kids team. They have never won anything.

My kids team isn't in the tournament otherwise I'd of known the score because we'd of won
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:31 pm

I guess BJS lost or else they would be all over this thread chirping.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:38 pm

BJS won in overtime. Good game by both teams.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Guest wrote:I guess BJS lost or else they would be all over this thread chirping.

Another baby that is going to make more excuses? Sabres won, be happy
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:20 pm

Knew it was too quiet. Guess Gately was posting his win before he came on here gloating. Lol
2 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:29 pm

Guest wrote:Knew it was too quiet. Guess Gately was posting his win before he came on here gloating. Lol

Sounds like you need some help pal. Get cut from the BJS did you? Think those guys did a great job, you are obviously just bitter and with an axe to grind. There are a hundred losers like you around every corner. Congrats BJS and EOW in a great weekend of hockey
3 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:27 pm

I am sure gately will thank you, because by congratulating the BJS, there coaching staff and there success, you are congratulating him. We knew you had it in you. Now run along now you bitter little pill, you are making the 04 level look bad with you stupid rants
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:58 pm

Guest wrote:I am sure gately will thank you, because by congratulating the BJS, there coaching staff and there success, you are congratulating him. We knew you had it in you. Now run along now you bitter little pill, you are making the 04 level look bad with you stupid rants

*Their....for the love of god
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:NOT 1 G team in the semis.....ouch lol

Lol

Lol.

*They're....
1 x

Google

This TM 04 AAA Tournament Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:01 pm

1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol

Lol.

*They're....

The G is a recruitment league. They do not develop players. However, come Minor Midget you will be surprised as to how many top kids from the other leagues get poached into the G. If you want your kid to play against the best competition in league play than the G is where you want to be. Look at the 02's at this years tourney. 6 out of the 8 were from the G. Don't get me wrong, if your kid is good the scouts will find him but in my opinion it is better for their long term development to play against the best on a regular basis.
2 x

Guest01983

Postby Guest01983 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol

Lol.

*They're....

The G is a recruitment league. They do not develop players. However, come Minor Midget you will be surprised as to how many top kids from the other leagues get poached into the G. If you want your kid to play against the best competition in league play than the G is where you want to be. Look at the 02's at this years tourney. 6 out of the 8 were from the G. Don't get me wrong, if your kid is good the scouts will find him but in my opinion it is better for their long term development to play against the best on a regular basis.

You aren't playing against the 'best' on a regular basis in the G. That's just a myth that hasn't been true for a long time.

We play in the G. There's way too many teams - not nearly enough AAA players to go around.

If there were only 4-6 teams - you could make that argument, but not with 12.

Its good for hockey school business and a way for Dads who should be in AA to get an extra A for their kid (or for themselves).

Totally broken system.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:00 pm

Guest wrote:div winners
TM
EOW
STA
BJS
VK

WILDCARD
CF
NATS

Thanks pal, I lost big time because of you....
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:14 pm

Guest01983 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol

Lol.

*They're....

You aren't playing against the 'best' on a regular basis in the G. That's just a myth that hasn't been true for a long time.

We play in the G. There's way too many teams - not nearly enough AAA players to go around.

If there were only 4-6 teams - you could make that argument, but not with 12.

Its good for hockey school business and a way for Dads who should be in AA to get an extra A for their kid (or for themselves).

Totally broken system.

You are correct that there will only be 4-6 competitive teams in the G, however, everyone of those 4-6 teams will have the ability to compete against the top team in every other league. You cannot say that about the top 4-6 teams in the other leagues competing against other top teams. It can happen but it would be an anomaly.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:08 pm

Nats and Vk stink :lol:
1 x

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:21 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I guess BJS lost or else they would be all over this thread chirping.

Another baby that is going to make more excuses? Sabres won, be happy
1 x

Guest04

Postby Guest04 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:37 am

Yes bjs are good. Developing not when they take the top player from the alliance.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:53 am

Why must dad pimp his kid in this site ? Top player in alliance ? Don’t think so . there are many kids better than him now that puberty and checking is involved . Dad is a very lost individual.
1 x