RIchmond Hill Midget Goalie quits?

Re: RIchmond Hill Midget Goalie quits?

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:18 pm

ya that's it kid wants to focus on school so instead of deciding to do so in Aug like before school or hockey started he pulls chute in Nov

more like tired of getting effing lit up all the time
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:31 pm

The goalie that quit had a better GAA than the other so its not that. And maybe mind your own business if you don't know the facts.
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:45 pm

"Fake news" I haven't heard anything about this on TSN or Sportsnet.
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:52 pm

Guest wrote:11:13 Rumour is you are infatuated with a 16 year old who wants to concentrate on school and knows it’s midget hockey....his dream may be different then yours ;)

Buddy. Relax. I said the reason was totally acceptable. I am on the kid’s side on this one.
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:53 pm

Sensible decision - Midget hockey is very time consuming and can seriously impact education. My older boy was very stressed keeping his grades high and playing midget - if they need a +90 average to get into the school program they want then 5 days of hockey a week is a bad idea. If this kid quit for that reason, we should be applauding him, not slamming him. So what if he waited till now, he wouldn't have known how much of a load grade 11 (or 12) was until he was in it a few weeks
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Guest wrote:The goalie that quit had a better GAA than the other so its not that. And maybe mind your own business if you don't know the facts.

Both stats are pretty bad tho
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:38 pm

dm or ab?
ab stll chasing the NHL dream ?
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:53 pm

3:18 school doesn’t happen in August you moron
Maybe the kid has to work harder at school then your gifted superstar and with the workload, hockey commitment and commute decided school was more important. You really should worry about your own kid he’s struggling on the ice too :o
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:05 pm

after beating you guys last week there is a few of your D that should join him in retirement daddy
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Coach KR should really be having others do the scouting for his team. Zero eye for talent, especially when it comes to D.
2 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:57 am

Guest wrote:Rumour has it kid was given an ultimatum following a missed team event. Leave or stay. Kid chose to leave. The missed event was totally acceptable

I'd like to know what this event was too. Or did the rumour you're spreading not go into detail about any specifics?
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:55 am

Guest wrote:3:18 school doesn’t happen in August you moron
Maybe the kid has to work harder at school then your gifted superstar and with the workload, hockey commitment and commute decided school was more important. You really should worry about your own kid he’s struggling on the ice too :o

your kid is a quitter, so why are you still here
1 x

Google

This RIchmond Hill Midget Goalie quits? Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:55 am

1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:18 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Rumour has it kid was given an ultimatum following a missed team event. Leave or stay. Kid chose to leave. The missed event was totally acceptable

I'd like to know what this event was too. Or did the rumour you're spreading not go into detail about any specifics?

Not my place to say. The kid is being sort of crucified here anyway, so sorry I even mentioned it now.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:41 am

Guest wrote:Sensible decision - Midget hockey is very time consuming and can seriously impact education. My older boy was very stressed keeping his grades high and playing midget - if they need a +90 average to get into the school program they want then 5 days of hockey a week is a bad idea. If this kid quit for that reason, we should be applauding him, not slamming him. So what if he waited till now, he wouldn't have known how much of a load grade 11 (or 12) was until he was in it a few weeks

Bingo. This is the problem with rep Hockey in Ontario. If the OHF pushed their championships back to May there is no problem. The season could run longer. Not more games, just spread out. So it's not hockey five days a week.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:13 am

7:55 your a loser and still on here, worry about your own kid, he’s struggling at this level
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:40 am

Guest wrote:7:55 your a loser and still on here, worry about your own kid, he’s struggling at this level

Actually he isn't - already been approached regarding U18 draft thanks!
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:45 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:7:55 your a loser and still on here, worry about your own kid, he’s struggling at this level

Actually he isn't - already been approached regarding U18 draft thanks!

That draft means squat. Even less if a goalie. Good luck to him, he’s going to need it.
2 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:45 am

Tough for the team if it is the goalie you are referring to as he is a good kid, who works hard. However, as a parent... Schooling is #1
5 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:01 pm

Guest wrote:Tough for the team if it is the goalie you are referring to as he is a good kid, who works hard. However, as a parent... Schooling is #1

Finally a parent and kid that have their heads screwed on right! Good for you guys!
4 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:16 pm

Guest wrote:Tough for the team if it is the goalie you are referring to as he is a good kid, who works hard. However, as a parent... Schooling is #1

Until your kid sees his goalie partner drafted or playing Junior A. And then he will have so much regret.
1 x