04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:53 pm

^^^spoken like a coach...seeing you didn't mention the other two teams you are either RM or DM
1 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:58 pm

Please tell how Rebs coach has this team and is getting it back next year with an AA son on it :?:
1 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:08 pm

Best coach in the G is in AA. Non parent who played and loves the game.
Take a look at the standings and you can figure it out. On top like the last two years.
Lowest goals against in the province.
1 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:14 pm

Guest wrote:Best coach in the G is in AA. Non parent who played and loves the game.
Take a look at the standings and you can figure it out. On top like the last two years.

Lowest goals against in the province -Jrc
1 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Best coach in the G is in AA. Non parent who played and loves the game.

Lowest goals against in the province -Jrc

It's pretty sad this guy thinks he's a good coach. He has 15 top players, not all top round drafts but will all get drafted somewhere. All the other teams even the good ones may have maximum of 3 players. Even without a coach on the bench this team will win every game. How stupid does he think people are? I'm guessing by MM better players will develop and this guy will look like a clown. He's got some big skaters that have an advantage but that should change by then, he also has some small players that will vanish by then and he's got nobody who will want to go there in MM because they are all worried this a$$ will not showcase their kid. Good luck JRC I think you'll need it when it matters the most and this coach will fail you all.
1 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:46 pm

Guest wrote:Imagine what teams would be like if actually the best kids were on the teams and ice time was earned? ......Gee I better wake up! Dreaming again....

Well damn, thought the G was made up of only the best? Ain't that some sh!T. Why are parent coaches even allowed at the AAA level? Completely hinders the growth of this sport again at this level. 1 team of 12 that is great, wake up! That alone would open up spots for real players. Guys that bring talent and skilled with hockey sense. Ice time would be given to those that earn it as mentioned above and at least the the third liners wouldn't be bench warmers.
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:03 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Imagine what teams would be like if actually the best kids were on the teams and ice time was earned? ......Gee I better wake up! Dreaming again....

Well damn, thought the G was made up of only the best? Ain't that some sh!T. Why are parent coaches even allowed at the AAA level? Completely hinders the growth of this sport again at this level. 1 team of 12 that is great, wake up! That alone would open up spots for real players. Guys that bring talent and skilled with hockey sense. Ice time would be given to those that earn it as mentioned above and at least the the third liners wouldn't be bench warmers.

So true...unearned ice time the worst thing that Coach dad does... plays his undeserving kid as well as his friends undeserving kids...SOUND FAMILIAR...see the teams named above...of course you can't play kids with talent and skill...they would show up your untalented son!
2 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:59 am

8:58 maybe because the Rebs coach has won multiple G titles with the Rebs as coach is an nhl agent lawyer and played university hockey and did not pick the current team. Just a guess.
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:27 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So true...unearned ice time the worst thing that Coach dad does... plays his undeserving kid as well as his friends undeserving kids...SOUND FAMILIAR...see the teams named above...of course you can't play kids with talent and skill...they would show up your untalented son!

Oh all too familiar! Petition for non-parent benches. PERIOD. If paid coaches are adding weaklings then they are to blame. There is no real competition here. Top players are left in the dust. Doesn't seem that complicated pick up guys that are well rounded, that you actually want to play. Not guys because of money, friendship or in the case of the G your own kid. The lack of ability in the recycled players should be so loud coaches do a complete rebuild. Where are your smarts people, don't you want a winning group?
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:16 am

Guest wrote:8:58 maybe because the Rebs coach has won multiple G titles with the Rebs as coach is an nhl agent lawyer and played university hockey and did not pick the current team. Just a guess.

Thanks TC. Great review.
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:30 am

I have honestly had enough of you people with these kids that are so talented and are the best players on their respective teams. I assume they are on their fourth team by now at the very least. Just because the guy you pay $100 a pop for his private lessons tells you your kid is coming along and its only a matter of time before it all comes together doesn't mean shit. I don't care if you have a manager parent on your team or a parent coach non parent coach it does not matter. I understand that yes some kids do get the shaft when there is a very small difference between the skill levels of your kid and a favorite that is getting more ice most likely undeserving. But stop acting like if your kid is all of the sudden given the minutes and responsibilities of a top tow player either D or F they would magically be able to produce like them.
I hate hearing oh but my kid thinks the game better! He is more responsible! Those are all great strengths and good for him but if he is 5 inches smaller, much slower and doesn't have the greatest shot it really doesn't matter does it?

Stop your crying already! Find a better spot for your kid to play. He is so much more deserving and better so it shouldn't really be to hard to find a new home.
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:44 am

Guest wrote:I have honestly had enough of you people with these kids that are so talented and are the best players on their respective teams. I assume they are on their fourth team by now at the very least. Just because the guy you pay $100 a pop for his private lessons tells you your kid is coming along and its only a matter of time before it all comes together doesn't mean shit. I don't care if you have a manager parent on your team or a parent coach non parent coach it does not matter. I understand that yes some kids do get the shaft when there is a very small difference between the skill levels of your kid and a favorite that is getting more ice most likely undeserving. But stop acting like if your kid is all of the sudden given the minutes and responsibilities of a top tow player either D or F they would magically be able to produce like them.
I hate hearing oh but my kid thinks the game better! He is more responsible! Those are all great strengths and good for him but if he is 5 inches smaller, much slower and doesn't have the greatest shot it really doesn't matter does it?

Stop your crying already! Find a better spot for your kid to play. He is so much more deserving and better so it shouldn't really be to hard to find a new home.

You just described all the coaches kids in this loop.
2 x

Google

This 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019 Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:44 am

2 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:15 am

Anyone who attacks on kid on this site whether be a coaches kid or not is not much of a man really a mouse of a man and is a disgrace. I am sure there son would be proud of daddy.
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:31 am

Guest wrote:8:58 maybe because the Rebs coach has won multiple G titles with the Rebs as coach is an nhl agent lawyer and played university hockey and did not pick the current team. Just a guess.

Sounds like an infomercial. Thanks for the review TC.
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:33 am

Guest wrote:Anyone who attacks on kid on this site whether be a coaches kid or not is not much of a man really a mouse of a man and is a disgrace. I am sure there son would be proud of daddy.

Any coach who through influence gains control of a AAA team, puts their son on it when he is below AAA, gives him more ice including most of the PP is a little man. Despicable. They create toxic environments and ruin it for 100's of kids. Right coach? Truth hurts doesn't it?
2 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:28 am

9:39 & 10:33 your posts are dead on... Watch any game ot the teams with parent coaches and what both posts describe is what happens.. Those are examples of bad coaches.
3 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:51 am

Infomercial?? I am from the Rebs yes but most know that info and someone seemed clued out and asked the question. As for parent vs non parent I respect both views and I am glad there are options. Not sure why parents would care unless they can’t find a non parent team for their son. Really makes little sense.
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:55 am

Maybe it’s not a parent. It is the season of competing for players between coaches. Just saying.
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:03 pm

probably a parent cut or player rejected by a parent coach and needs to vent
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:11 pm

12:59

You failed to address his AA son who is clearly in the bottom 3 of this brutal team.
Doesn't matter your what your past is colored with, if you are a parent coach in AAA
hockey and your son is maybe AA at best you should not be given any team let alone
have the balls to take one.
3 x