04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:10 pm



Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Coached vk01
Had 13 kids drafted. 3 1st round

Coach 1st place kraft cup champions this YEar powasson voodos junior A of NOJHL. Voodos ranked 4th in Canada CJHL


fired


ranked 10th

http://rbcanadians.com/powassan-up-to-1 ... le-mention
1 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:12 pm

Who fired TRW, team manager or organization
1 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:30 pm

Guest wrote:Who fired TRW, team manager or organization


both gone
1 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:43 pm

TRW teams are always available to the highest bidder...who pay cash.
2 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Who fired TRW, team manager or organization


both gone


Get the facts people, there is a coach change.
End of story.
1 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Who fired TRW, team manager or organization


both gone


Get the facts people, there is a coach change.
End of story.


Should have waited until night before tryouts, that is the pattern for pieces of garbage. Will be a long night in the parents basement.
1 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Who fired TRW, team manager or organization


both gone


Get the facts people, there is a coach change.
End of story.


Sorry we were just speculating based on what should happen.
1 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:59 pm

At this stage of the game it’s about putting kids in the draft and not putting the manager’s and your favorites on the ice (if they aren’t your top players); team has gone from 5th to 6th to 7th in last 3 years so say what you will about BM, he can coach at this age and produce; TRW wise to do this given the results of the G hearing last year as well
1 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:28 pm

^^^if you are bringing up past history Sounds like a current or past cut parent who can't get over it.
1 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:50 pm

If you want to get to the bottom of the story. Follow the $ and who has it on that team and their relation to who will get more ice now.
2 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:53 pm

Ok 7:28, no one is bringing up the past, they’re just stating the trend that leads to a coach and manager being changed; maybe you’re the one who is now showing up at skates and phoning coaches non-stop
1 x

Guest4

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest4 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:34 pm

3 years too long but finally he’s gone. Thought he could do no wrong but now out of a pay cheque.
1 x

Google

This 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019 Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:34 pm

1 x
Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:53 am

I’lol bet there are A LOT of people doing the happy dance over TN getting fired!
1 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:56 am

TN has always been in tight with TRW. Don't think it was as much about wanting to fire him as it was wanting to find a spot for BM.
1 x

Guest4

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest4 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:46 am

Wonder what the VV dad will do now that he has no control now

There is a God after all
1 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:57 pm

Guest4 wrote:Wonder what the VV dad will do now that he has no control now

There is a God after all


VV was leaving before this happened.
1 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:42 am

TRW goalie backup comes in. Doesn't play much in the playoffs. And magically JR cuts a deal with daddy and now TRW has to traverse around 2 non-AAA players who are paying for spots. New coach, same old story in TRW land.
1 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 pm

Guest wrote:TRW goalie backup comes in. Doesn't play much in the playoffs. And magically JR cuts a deal with daddy and now TRW has to traverse around 2 non-AAA players who are paying for spots. New coach, same old story in TRW land.


JR kid still on team?
1 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:TRW goalie backup comes in. Doesn't play much in the playoffs. And magically JR cuts a deal with daddy and now TRW has to traverse around 2 non-AAA players who are paying for spots. New coach, same old story in TRW land.


JR kid still on team?


Yes. JR still manager.
1 x

Guest

Re: 04 AAA GTHL COACH 2018-2019

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:37 am

Guest4 wrote:3 years too long but finally he’s gone. Thought he could do no wrong but now out of a pay cheque.



He’ll turn up somewhere, hope he takes his special boys with him! If they stay they won’t have that bulls hit deal to live on the ice, with NO results!! Hear a few are losing their minds. Love it
Karma
1 x


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2004 and Older”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests