Apr 2003

Re: Apr 2003

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:20 am

Those two wouldn't get you to top spot. Need all former AP boys.
2 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:05 am

Guest wrote:How many changes are happening then? A new G? Five new D? That's a lot of changes in MM, where will they find this help? What about the FWD's,are they all safe? This team is in trouble.

My kid isn't with AP but i'll say you're being paranoid. Most coaches are trying to find 3-6 'improvements'. they aren't going to find them (ok, maybe yse will, but that's a whole other matter) so I don't see the standings changing much. Trust me, we've been approached by LOR teams and non LOR teams and they're all looking. If they're all looking nobody is going to get more than one 'improved' position player. MW is losing a couple of key players who won't be replaced, Barrie is a mess, they won't find anyone, NCP if they don't lose either of their two studs will be fine, RHC should be the same next year in mid pack, YSE will challenge for first if the rumour that they're getting the top kid from Quinte (by way of SAC recruiting him) and any other SAC recruits. So AP should be competitive, right in the middle with RHC.
2 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:24 am

You’re delusional if you think any former AP player would come back from a top ten team in MM
3 x

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:26 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:How many changes are happening then? A new G? Five new D? That's a lot of changes in MM, where will they find this help? What about the FWD's,are they all safe? This team is in trouble.

My kid isn't with AP but i'll say you're being paranoid. Most coaches are trying to find 3-6 'improvements'. they aren't going to find them (ok, maybe yse will, but that's a whole other matter) so I don't see the standings changing much. Trust me, we've been approached by LOR teams and non LOR teams and they're all looking. If they're all looking nobody is going to get more than one 'improved' position player. MW is losing a couple of key players who won't be replaced, Barrie is a mess, they won't find anyone, NCP if they don't lose either of their two studs will be fine, RHC should be the same next year in mid pack, YSE will challenge for first if the rumour that they're getting the top kid from Quinte (by way of SAC recruiting him) and any other SAC recruits. So AP should be competitive, right in the middle with RHC.

Sounds like you know about every team and the changes that will happen to each team's rosters? RHC will have a new parent coach and rumors have it most want out. MW is getting the RHC coach so expect them to improve a bit? NCP will remain the same as no one is rumored to be leaving. If YSE gets the Quinte kid they become that much better and should be tops in the West. Barrie will be a mess. AP will struggle next season after they lose some key players moving to the city. Its MM year expect the unexpected people.
3 x

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:31 am

Current RHC coach is taking 2010 age group with RHC. New parent coach is former OHL coach and the core is staying together.
2 x

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:31 am

Current RHC coach is taking 2010 age group with RHC. New parent coach is former OHL coach and the core is staying together.
2 x

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:31 am

*crickets*
4 x

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:02 pm

Guest wrote:*crickets*

What your expecting this thread be busy with comments? About what?
2 x

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:24 pm

AP Raiders cannot play a full game without falling apart, too many mental mistakes. Not a good puck moving team that also plays a little soft. But thats why they are middle of the pack and not top of the heap.
2 x

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:26 pm

Decent coach, bad team.
3 x

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:22 pm

We didn't show up yesterday until the 3rd and when we did..... from what I saw you can't be disappointed with the results.

F can't score - They need to learn to score at a bantam/mm level. They are taking shots like they are peewee kids. Shots are soft, slow, high, wide, at the chest, no ability to take advantage of a rebound.
D can't defend - not fast enough and just gets pushed off the puck
G just goes right through him ??
2 x

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:59 pm

Guest wrote:Current RHC coach is taking 2010 age group with RHC. New parent coach is former OHL coach and the core is staying together.

Exactly, where did you think the current MW Coach was going? I also don't think many want out of RHC.
2 x

Google

This Apr 2003 Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:59 pm

2 x

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:06 pm

Guest wrote:We didn't show up yesterday until the 3rd and when we did..... from what I saw you can't be disappointed with the results.

F can't score - They need to learn to score at a bantam/mm level. They are taking shots like they are peewee kids. Shots are soft, slow, high, wide, at the chest, no ability to take advantage of a rebound.

NCP is a good team with great puck movement, although they will be weaker next season when they lose two of their top players, making their mm season not so promising. Can't argue with the APR notes above, pretty obvious.
3 x

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:31 pm

The series was over before it began. Season was done in December. We are no good and will not get better.
2 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:18 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:We didn't show up yesterday until the 3rd and when we did..... from what I saw you can't be disappointed with the results.

NCP is a good team with great puck movement, although they will be weaker next season when they lose two of their top players, making their mm season not so promising. Can't argue with the APR notes above, pretty obvious.

You still really think those two kids are going to the G? What team? Technically they have to pass through Barrie, YSE, MW and RHC to get there. Only takes one cranky coach to block it.
2 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:25 am

seriously, are there really 3 of Quinte's top players moving to YSE/ST ANDREWS ???
2 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:52 am

Guest wrote:seriously, are there really 3 of Quinte's top players moving to YSE/ST ANDREWS ???

Just one as far as I know, #9. Like always though, thanks to SAC, YSE gets players they wouldn't normally have access to. YSE will win the ETAs and the OMHAs as always. Pity they can't do it by way of development but SAC recruits have to play minor midget somewhere.
2 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Not enough hockey sense on the squad. That is the coaches job to make sure that these kids play intelligent hockey. Got to coach instead of watching games. Some kids doing the exact same things over and over without correction.
3 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:42 pm

Guest wrote:

Not enough hockey sense on the squad. That is the coaches job to make sure that these kids play intelligent hockey. Got to coach instead of watching games. Some kids doing the exact same things over and over without correction.

Give me 2 games with your squad and I can fix their issues. Play how I say or sit. No preconceived notions about any kids and the ones that fall in line will be rewarded with ice time. I dob't care what you did last week. Your last and your next shift are all that matter........ Sorry it would have to be next year though because we're still in the playoffs and you guys are not. Lol
2 x

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Who was the giant goalie out last night? Does he make the team next year? He looked really good
2 x