Apr 2003

Ctotts@rogers.ca

Apr 2003

Postby Ctotts@rogers.ca » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:26 am

What happened apr 2003 - someone get their feelings hurt ???
5 x

Re: Apr 2003

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:38 am

What did I miss?
3 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:14 pm

sh!t team. Last place in ETA.
would probably be a mid pack aa team.
4 x

guest,

Postby guest, » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:26 pm

Guest wrote:sh!t team. Last place in ETA.

Oh what about those Whitby boys they took. Was that in exchange for a few of their own? Not exactly sure why Whitby took a few players from the last place team in the ETA.....hmm.
3 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:19 am

guest, wrote:

Oh what about those Whitby boys they took. Was that in exchange for a few of their own? Not exactly sure why Whitby took a few players from the last place team in the ETA.....hmm.

If that really happened that's bizarre. Whitby AAA took a few off of APR? APR literally had two or three kids of note, that's it. If they took those kids then what is left at APR? Someone told me a few weeks ago that if you thought this team was a bunch of low talent goons that it will be even worse this year. Absolutely terrible coach too.
3 x

guest,

Postby guest, » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:44 am

Guest wrote:
guest, wrote:

If that really happened that's bizarre. Whitby AAA took a few off of APR? APR literally had two or three kids of note, that's it. If they took those kids then what is left at APR? Someone told me a few weeks ago that if you thought this team was a bunch of low talent goons that it will be even worse this year. Absolutely terrible coach too.

Well he isn't too swift. Coach took the bait, hook, line and sinker. LOL... he never should have trusted a Whitby coach who has his own agenda as to where kids should or shouldn't play hockey.
4 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:52 pm

What a bunch of dirtball parents. The shit people say about kids is sad. I can bet your insecurities as parents will come to light in the near future. Ive been to enough ETA rinks to know most of you don't know shit about hockey. Sitting around and watching your kids play does not make you an expert. Tears will be flowing when APR takes that W from your sons club.
3 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:28 pm

That's right the W stands for Water. That's the only thing this team gets that starts with the letter W.
3 x

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:21 am

Guest wrote:
guest, wrote:

That's exactly how stupid coaches pick teams - they think they're going to actually intimidate a good team by being "big and tough". I'm sure there are other stupid coaches in this loop that went the same direction this upcoming year, best of luck meatheads!
3 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:54 pm

This is awesome...lets keep going with this "shit team / shit coach" theme. I love it. A little too passionate to be just a by-stander... Sorry your son was cut. But lets keep going with the Raiders suck stuff...its perfect.
We did pick up 4 A kids from the G that will help and we got the Gthl select player of the year and our new D coach coached minor peewee AA and made it all the way to the toilet bowl finals. Sounds pretty good to me.
4 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:16 pm

654 why did you have your kid comeback then? We're the offers overflowing the tables and you had no time to sort through before tryouts?
3 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:01 am

Not to hard to figure out who is complaining about the current AP team after all the changes that happened after tryouts last April. Took a long time, but finally the "Buddies" team has sunk leaving no more UNSKILLED buddies playing AAA hockey for APR 03's. Its a better/happier place these days in APR land with so much of the negativity gone!
3 x

Google

This Apr 2003 Topic is Sponsored by:

Postby Google » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:01 am

3 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:33 am

716... My post at 645 was tongue in cheek....i am very happy with where the team is going but I dont mind if the rest of the league think we will be shit . we all know who was making the negative comments ... now they will be somoene elses problem and inject negativity into another team. Im happy if people believe our team and coaches are shit. The atmosphere around the team has never been better. Cant wait for the season.
3 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:31 am

This team will be better, guaranteed. One tough departure to WW but otherwise solid pick ups. Many of the kids no longer on the team had plenty of opportunities to show what they could at AAA and we know what those results were. Move on folks, kids don't stop improving at 14 coach is looking at new kids who have different upside potential. See you at the rink!!!
3 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:49 am

Where did the kids come from?
3 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:46 pm

Nunnya
3 x

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:32 pm

Team looked pretty good in practice last night...
3 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:01 pm

Don't play first game with new team until the TRW Tourney, no one really knows what this team looks like yet.
5 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

That was a week ago
4 x