2007 - AAA Defenceman looking for practice partners - Burlington area

2007 - AAA Defenceman looking for practice partners - Burlington area

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:05 am

My son has been going to Appleby Arena on Wednesdays from 4-5:30 (usually a little late from school).

The past couple weeks there have been no other kids to play/practice with. The time is marked as shinny, but with a small number of kids they will run skills and drills. Must be under 13 for this timeslot, no residency required. Cost is $5.15.

My son is a strong defenseman looking for a couple kids to drill with.

If you have suggestions for partners/other arenas for Monday nights - please post here.
4 x

Re: 2007 - AAA Defenceman looking for practice partners - Burlington area

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:42 am

Guest wrote:My son has been going to Appleby Arena on Wednesdays from 4-5:30 (usually a little late from school).

The past couple weeks there have been no other kids to play/practice with. The time is marked as shinny, but with a small number of kids they will run skills and drills. Must be under 13 for this timeslot, no residency required. Cost is $5.15.

My son is a strong defenseman looking for a couple kids to drill with.

If you have suggestions for partners/other arenas for Monday nights - please post here.

To clarify. The time is marked as shinny - but if there are fewer than 8 kids (only my son a couple weeks ago, 3 children last week) the session operates as stick and pucks. It's not organized skills and drills.
4 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Are u sure I've been before and it packed
4 x

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:30 am

Guest wrote:Are u sure I've been before and it packed

Depends on the week. It was dead in June. Last week there were 10 kids (1 goalie). Could be 30 or could be dead.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:30 am.
4 x