2010/2011 Spring hockey

Janeirorob

2010/2011 Spring hockey

Postby Janeirorob » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:55 am

Good day,

BackHand Hockey is looking for 2010/2011 players for their spring program. At $425 for 8 weekly skates, 8 1hr dryland/stickhandling sessions and 2 tournaments, this price can't be beat.

Visit our site for more information or just stop by for our weekly skates, $20/hr!

http://Www.rjaneirohockey.wixsite.com/backhandhockey

I'm not an ex NHLer but I made my way to the University Level, and look to develop the skills and smarts of the game! I've coached for over 10 years at the high school, AAA, AA and Select level.
3 x

Puck hog

Re: 2010/2011 Spring hockey

Postby Puck hog » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:53 pm

OK so this cannot be the same Weston team that there is now. The team looks great why change anything? They haven't lost a game unless the NYHL is hiding something. This must be a new team going to Weston. Best of luck the 2010 pool is not overflowing with players looking for spots most of them are already locked up.
1 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:17 pm

They haven't lost in tier 2, let's see what happens in Tier 1.
But why comment on Weston, this is a guy trying to sell his business, no-one said a thing about Weston.
1 x

Puck hog

Postby Puck hog » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:31 pm

Guest wrote:They haven't lost in tier 2, let's see what happens in Tier 1.
But why comment on Weston, this is a guy trying to sell his business, no-one said a thing about Weston.

Because on this post he is asking for players to come to his Weston Team.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4371
1 x

Backhand

Postby Backhand » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:02 pm

Puck hog wrote:OK so this cannot be the same Weston team that there is now. The team looks great why change anything? They haven't lost a game unless the NYHL is hiding something. This must be a new team going to Weston. Best of luck the 2010 pool is not overflowing with players looking for spots most of them are already locked up.

It's not the same Weston team, but a second Weston team. The bigger question is why would the coach want to break up a good thing?! Wouldn't you want to keep the same group together as long as possible?

Back to my original post, if you have a 2010 player looking to play spring hockey, or just get out for a weekly skate/dryland check us out! Every player is an asset and every player deserves to get better! Let's help them do that!!
4 x

Hockey4kids

Postby Hockey4kids » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:38 pm

Puck hog wrote:OK so this cannot be the same Weston team that there is now. The team looks great why change anything? They haven't lost a game unless the NYHL is hiding something. This must be a new team going to Weston. Best of luck the 2010 pool is not overflowing with players looking for spots most of them are already locked up.

Dont judge a team by their record! That has nothing to do with developing kids and providing equal opportunity.
3 x