2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post a reply


By clicking the box you agree you are human and have read and will abide by Posting Rules, Terms of Use and Your Information when posting or using this website
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:49 am

Seriously, what teams have spots left open? F or D?

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:43 am

Guest wrote:Who are TM's goalies next year?


Buddy read the posts from December. You will see pages of who the goalies will be.

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:41 am

Gee I wonder which one that could have been

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:31 am

Guest wrote:The top 2 d on reps could go any where like them or not you can't argue, both penalty prone but both have amazing upsides to them, watched don mills game and they were the only good players on the reps.


Both penalty prone? With what one of them did on the weekend I would have kicked him off the team if I was the coach. I'm still wondering if the kid got a visit from the police.

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:24 am

Guest wrote:From what I have seen, Nats and Marlies roll lines, DMF rolls 5 forwards and subs in the other 4 periodoically.


Leave TM out of it. We're talking top teams here.

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:21 am

From what I have seen, Nats and Marlies roll lines, DMF rolls 5 forwards and subs in the other 4 periodoically.

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:17 am

No matter what anyone says very few say no when offered a spot by a top team and nobody ever wants to leave unless they know they aren't wanted back.

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:55 am

lol 7:38, DMF third line daddy. Your kid sees 10% of ice vs. mid pack teams and less against other top 4 teams. Everyone sees it. The difference between DMF top 2 lines and the 3rd line is astronomical.

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:52 am

The only guys relieving guilt here are the ones who drag out this old argument periodically to justify why their little Johnny is not on a top team, 'because the 3rd line doesn't see ice'. Reality is your little skater never touches the puck when he's on the ice against those 3rd lines because they play keep away with him. If he could play there you'd have him on a top team in a second, fact. Tell me who's worse off, the 3rd line on a top. Team or the 3rd liner on a mid pack team? Put a puck under your kids pillow tonight, it's as close as he'll get to touching one. Stop whining!

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:53 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So what is your kid playing for- banners at Minor Bantam or working towards a draft. A lot of focus on top two or three teams which have a pooling of talent - but at the end of the day being a third liner on those teams playing few minutes may make you or your kid feel good from a status position but may not develop them as a player versus playing a bigger role on a lower placed team.


My kid is on a mid pack team and the one thing i will refute from the above, is that when we play against the top 3 teams, they roll all 3 lines against us as well as against other mid pack teams. So, if you are a 3rd liner on those top 3, how much less ice are you getting when playing against other top 3 teams? I suggest a minimal difference. Your argument fails because you fail to realize that what makes these top teams so good is that they can come at other teams with 3 solid lines. Mid-Pack teams can usually ice a competitive 1st line, but fall far short on 2nd and 3rd lines, while bottom teams have trouble icing 5 good players to make a 1st line that can compete.



Nice try 3rd line bench warming Johnny daddy! Your son sits 80℅ of the time on a top three team and your trying to relieve your guilt by telling the rest of us how good he is? Sorry not biting. Majority of us aren't as stupid as you!

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:46 am

Are you serious ? None of them roll 3 lines when games are close and games will stay a lot closer for longer periods of time next year and the year after

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:38 am

Guest wrote:So what is your kid playing for- banners at Minor Bantam or working towards a draft. A lot of focus on top two or three teams which have a pooling of talent - but at the end of the day being a third liner on those teams playing few minutes may make you or your kid feel good from a status position but may not develop them as a player versus playing a bigger role on a lower placed team.


My kid is on a mid pack team and the one thing i will refute from the above, is that when we play against the top 3 teams, they roll all 3 lines against us as well as against other mid pack teams. So, if you are a 3rd liner on those top 3, how much less ice are you getting when playing against other top 3 teams? I suggest a minimal difference. Your argument fails because you fail to realize that what makes these top teams so good is that they can come at other teams with 3 solid lines. Mid-Pack teams can usually ice a competitive 1st line, but fall far short on 2nd and 3rd lines, while bottom teams have trouble icing 5 good players to make a 1st line that can compete.

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:45 am

Next year things get serious.

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:48 am

I think HOF coach sits on here and posts crap. Believe it.
Complete sociopath.

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:43 am

Guest wrote:Wish I was an ex-Oiler HOF player so I could "arrange" to have my son play up a year with TM in a high-end Bantam tourney in Edmonton this weekend


Who cares.
If the kid is not missing any of his teams games then so what.
You freakin guys whine about everything.

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:15 am

Wish I was an ex-Oiler HOF player so I could "arrange" to have my son play up a year with TM in a high-end Bantam tourney in Edmonton this weekend

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Geust » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:23 pm

Guest wrote:who was in net for reps? can any of the core kids currently on reps, seriously be considering a return, just no way a new coach can turn this mess around in time for next season, jrc is perfect example. say what you want about nyr, trw, rebs, jrc, sens, but reps are looking like the sure fire bet for 9th next season.

_________________________________________________________________
It doesn't matter who was in net, did the coach play the 70% goalie yesterday? If he is that good then why not and if he did then look at the score.


Lets see, 7-0, 11-0, 4-0, 4-0, 5-0 thats 31-0 in 5 games. Are they really thinking of giving one of there goalies 70% of the ice. Kid was smart to pullhimself, coach doesnt care who he embarrases, rather yell at the other kids so he feels like a man. Joke.

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Geust » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:11 pm

Guest wrote:who was in net for reps? can any of the core kids currently on reps, seriously be considering a return, just no way a new coach can turn this mess around in time for next season, jrc is perfect example. say what you want about nyr, trw, rebs, jrc, sens, but reps are looking like the sure fire bet for 9th next season.


Me and my Syrian wife were out for another walk last night and stumbled across a blackhawks and flyers game. She asks me why the hawks have such a hard time getting out of there zone, i say becuase of coaching honey. She says when the hawks lose a faceoff in there own zone why did the other team score, becuase of coaching I tell her. She asks why the the defenseman goes end to end and around the net but never looks to pass, because of coaching i tell her. She isnt the team with the extra guy on the ice suppose to score, why did the other team do it twice, because of coaching I tell her, she says i think the hawks need a new coach. Even my syrian wife knows the hawks coach cant coach.

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:44 pm

Guest wrote:The top 2 d on reps could go any where like them or not you can't argue, both penalty prone but both have amazing upsides to them, watched don mills game and they were the only good players on the reps.


Yeah sure, you keep believing that. The top two teams passed and I don't think they're quaking in their skates if they see them at TM, probably love it in fact.

Re: 2003 G AAA changes and openings

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:37 pm

The top 2 d on reps could go any where like them or not you can't argue, both penalty prone but both have amazing upsides to them, watched don mills game and they were the only good players on the reps.

Top