2009 NYHL player movement

Post a reply


By clicking the box you agree you are human and have read and will abide by Posting Rules, Terms of Use and Your Information when posting or using this website
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: 2009 NYHL player movement

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:01 am

Guest wrote:This is the 2009 thread, not the 2008 thread you retard. No G AAA team beyond 2008 has named a coach. This is a fact. Call and ask and the person on the other line will laugh and hang up when you mention the 09 birth year.

Good for you for keeping up the lie. If you say it long enough, you'll really believe it's true. Derp de derp.


its one thing to have people think you are a moron........its another thing to open your mouth and prove it

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:52 pm

Guest wrote:This is the 2009 thread, not the 2008 thread you retard. No G AAA team beyond 2008 has named a coach. This is a fact. Call and ask and the person on the other line will laugh and hang up when you mention the 09 birth year.

Good for you for keeping up the lie. If you say it long enough, you'll really believe it's true. Derp de derp.


Lost ....

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:41 pm

This is the 2009 thread, not the 2008 thread you retard. No G AAA team beyond 2008 has named a coach. This is a fact. Call and ask and the person on the other line will laugh and hang up when you mention the 09 birth year.

Good for you for keeping up the lie. If you say it long enough, you'll really believe it's true. Derp de derp.

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:
The only person lying is you. Most teams have been given out for MA AAA. Fact. Either you are new or have no clue. These years do t matter top team bottom team. MA is important and then peewee is the next big development year for MB

Thanks for that newbie dad. Like I said, nobody knows and whomever told you is just spewing vomit at anyone who will listen. God, you are so naive believing everything you hear...


dude , you really have no clue, MOST TEAMS HAVE BEEN AWARDED, call the organizations

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:12 pm

Guest wrote:
The only person lying is you. Most teams have been given out for MA AAA. Fact. Either you are new or have no clue. These years do t matter top team bottom team. MA is important and then peewee is the next big development year for MB

Thanks for that newbie dad. Like I said, nobody knows and whomever told you is just spewing vomit at anyone who will listen. God, you are so naive believing everything you hear...



Simple Solution..Call the organizations and verify

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:55 pm

The only person lying is you. Most teams have been given out for MA AAA. Fact. Either you are new or have no clue. These years do t matter top team bottom team. MA is important and then peewee is the next big development year for MB

Thanks for that newbie dad. Like I said, nobody knows and whomever told you is just spewing vomit at anyone who will listen. God, you are so naive believing everything you hear...

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:39 pm

Guest wrote:
So is it best to move your kid to the team you want them to play for in their MA year next year or just stay with their current team and move later?

100% of coaches who tell you they have a team for MA today are lying. It's the age old recruiting technique for novice. The same coach will have no problem tossing your kid to the curb a year from now when he actaully does have a team.

Get onto a top 2 or 3 novice team (I'm speaking to NYHL people only); that's the priority. Regardless of where your kid is on the 'depth chart' there, putting him on a strong team all but guarantees you'll be on a decent team in minor atom.

Unless your kid is the absolute, without question best player on his current team, then stay put. The top teams will pick him for minor atom even from low end T1 teams and T2 teams. If he's an average, even above average player on a low end team you can almost forget a decent minor atom team, you'll be going to non playoff teams and that's not fun getting hammered every game.

Get on that top team; you'll thank me next year.


The only person lying is you. Most teams have been given out for MA AAA. Fact. Either you are new or have no clue. These years do t matter top team bottom team. MA is important and then peewee is the next big development year for MB

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:28 pm

So is it best to move your kid to the team you want them to play for in their MA year next year or just stay with their current team and move later?

100% of coaches who tell you they have a team for MA today are lying. It's the age old recruiting technique for novice. The same coach will have no problem tossing your kid to the curb a year from now when he actaully does have a team.

Get onto a top 2 or 3 novice team (I'm speaking to NYHL people only); that's the priority. Regardless of where your kid is on the 'depth chart' there, putting him on a strong team all but guarantees you'll be on a decent team in minor atom.

Unless your kid is the absolute, without question best player on his current team, then stay put. The top teams will pick him for minor atom even from low end T1 teams and T2 teams. If he's an average, even above average player on a low end team you can almost forget a decent minor atom team, you'll be going to non playoff teams and that's not fun getting hammered every game.

Get on that top team; you'll thank me next year.

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nats - Unknown, but DDS core would make sense here no that RE has been confirmed to have DMF


DP confirmed at Nats not Rebels

So who has the Rebels?

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:57 pm

So which players from HVS going to TM with LM? I heard there was two plus coaches kid. Rest are going AA.

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Who is the 1 WD kid?

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:55 pm

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:52 pm

Guest wrote:So nobody will play on team because dad is rich?


It's got nothing to do with the dad being rich. Lots of rich dads out there.

It has to do with control. Who wants to play for a team where a rich dad is controlling the team. Who's kid do you think is going to get the most ice whether or not they deserve it.

Who knows, maybe the kid deserves it. But not many parents want to roll the dice to find out

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:01 pm

Who's Ds?

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Only one WD 08 who plays up a year will continue to do so and move into AAA a year early ..... Kid trains with LM weekly and has for years...but LM " doesn't develop" though .. Right?

DS at 6 and 7 not LM, LM only at 5

Guess they've been keeping a secret from you... Check the rink after school

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:38 pm

Guest wrote:Only one WD 08 who plays up a year will continue to do so and move into AAA a year early ..... Kid trains with LM weekly and has for years...but LM " doesn't develop" though .. Right?

DS at 6 and 7 not LM, LM only at 5

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Only one WD 08 who plays up a year will continue to do so and move into AAA a year early ..... Kid trains with LM weekly and has for years...but LM " doesn't develop" though .. Right?

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:32 pm

Guest wrote:1 08 TRW

2 09 Mimico by NM

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So nobody will play on team because dad is rich?

r u really having trouble figuring out y? Don't u think the coach might favour his son over every other kid on the team as he's the one cutting his check? Hmmmm


1 or 2 players dont make a team anymore.

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:19 pm

Guest wrote:So nobody will play on team because dad is rich?

r u really having trouble figuring out y? Don't u think the coach might favour his son over every other kid on the team as he's the one cutting his check? Hmmmm

Top