2009 NYHL player movement

Post a reply


By clicking the box you agree you are human and have read and will abide by Posting Rules, Terms of Use and Your Information when posting or using this website
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: 2009 NYHL player movement

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:They played in the AAA division because they cannot compete in the AAA elite
AAA division is equivalent to tier 2


Honestly there shouldn't be any judgement based on what tier a kid plays, however I don't believe in switching tiers back and forth just to claim a victory. What message is that sending to the kids? Before long, if not already, kids will realize the difference in divisions and calibre and will come to know that they were entered in a lower division than the rest of their loop. Good luck explaining that
On the flip side, if tier 2/spring AAA is where you feel most competitive and victorious then you should stay there for winter also. No need in registering for tier 1 for an entire winter season if you didn't feel confident about lasting the 6 weeks of spring


Please don't try and compare spring hockey to winter hockey. Apples and Oranges - rosters change by the game in the spring!

Of course we all know that. But isn't this spring team made up of the same roster for winter?


Not sure but whats the point? Are you saying that no players on warriors could play in the Elite division? The AAA division is more indicative of a tier 1 winter game then the Elite division. The elite division is essentially all-star teams , the good ones anyway. There were plenty of crappy elte teams in comparison to bulldogs elite and Pro hockey elite playing in the elite division.

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:They played in the AAA division because they cannot compete in the AAA elite
AAA division is equivalent to tier 2


Honestly there shouldn't be any judgement based on what tier a kid plays, however I don't believe in switching tiers back and forth just to claim a victory. What message is that sending to the kids? Before long, if not already, kids will realize the difference in divisions and calibre and will come to know that they were entered in a lower division than the rest of their loop. Good luck explaining that
On the flip side, if tier 2/spring AAA is where you feel most competitive and victorious then you should stay there for winter also. No need in registering for tier 1 for an entire winter season if you didn't feel confident about lasting the 6 weeks of spring


Please don't try and compare spring hockey to winter hockey. Apples and Oranges - rosters change by the game in the spring!

Of course we all know that. But isn't this spring team made up of the same roster for winter?

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:They played in the AAA division because they cannot compete in the AAA elite
AAA division is equivalent to tier 2


Honestly there shouldn't be any judgement based on what tier a kid plays, however I don't believe in switching tiers back and forth just to claim a victory. What message is that sending to the kids? Before long, if not already, kids will realize the difference in divisions and calibre and will come to know that they were entered in a lower division than the rest of their loop. Good luck explaining that
On the flip side, if tier 2/spring AAA is where you feel most competitive and victorious then you should stay there for winter also. No need in registering for tier 1 for an entire winter season if you didn't feel confident about lasting the 6 weeks of spring


Please don't try and compare spring hockey to winter hockey. Apples and Oranges - rosters change by the game in the spring!

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:They played in the AAA division because they cannot compete in the AAA elite
AAA division is equivalent to tier 2


Honestly there shouldn't be any judgement based on what tier a kid plays, however I don't believe in switching tiers back and forth just to claim a victory. What message is that sending to the kids? Before long, if not already, kids will realize the difference in divisions and calibre and will come to know that they were entered in a lower division than the rest of their loop. Good luck explaining that
On the flip side, if tier 2/spring AAA is where you feel most competitive and victorious then you should stay there for winter also. No need in registering for tier 1 for an entire winter season if you didn't feel confident about lasting the 6 weeks of spring


LOL. What a meaningful and well thought statement. A pure demonstration of intelligence. Pls continue to take good care of the amazing brain you have.

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:48 am

Guest wrote:They played in the AAA division because they cannot compete in the AAA elite
AAA division is equivalent to tier 2


Honestly there shouldn't be any judgement based on what tier a kid plays, however I don't believe in switching tiers back and forth just to claim a victory. What message is that sending to the kids? Before long, if not already, kids will realize the difference in divisions and calibre and will come to know that they were entered in a lower division than the rest of their loop. Good luck explaining that
On the flip side, if tier 2/spring AAA is where you feel most competitive and victorious then you should stay there for winter also. No need in registering for tier 1 for an entire winter season if you didn't feel confident about lasting the 6 weeks of spring

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:43 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I heard he was playing 08 AA


Confirmed, he is playing with the Avalanche 08 AA. His dad will be the coach.


Who cares?????

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:34 am

Guest wrote:I heard he was playing 08 AA


Confirmed, he is playing with the Avalanche 08 AA. His dad will be the coach.

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:53 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Boy is staying with team and playing tier 2


This is tier 3 HV trolling! Responding to your own posts same day is so single A. You can do better! Keep practicing.


Just curious though.. doesn't the HV tier3 team have the AA team for minor atom while the HV tier 1 has no team for MA?

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:08 am

Someone is in a BAD Mood or should I say BAD Mode this week!

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:46 pm

Guest wrote:Boy is staying with team and playing tier 2


This is tier 3 HV trolling! Responding to your own posts same day is so single A. You can do better! Keep practicing.

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Boy is staying with team and playing tier 2

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:34 pm

Guest7 wrote:True or false. The HVS kid is going to GP and on his 3rd team in 3 years.


False

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:20 pm

I heard he was playing 08 AA

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest7 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:50 pm

True or false. The HVS kid is going to GP and on his 3rd team in 3 years.

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:12 pm

They played in the AAA division because they cannot compete in the AAA elite
AAA division is equivalent to tier 2

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Guest wrote:What winter team is the west side warriors? I was told they are a tier 1 team but why were they playing in the AAA division and not elite AAA?


HVS

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:16 pm

What winter team is the west side warriors? I was told they are a tier 1 team but why were they playing in the AAA division and not elite AAA?

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:34 am

Guest wrote:DH will not have the Rebels for long......he is an incompetent coach.


time will tell but if you are wrong i would expect an apology at least for the guy ;)

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Guest wrote:RW have also been given out already


Who has RW and Nats?

Re: 2009 NYHL player movement

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:00 pm

RW have also been given out already

Top